your mistake
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1516 Collapse

This new index will analyze changes in housing trends deeper and broader level (360 Province with 30 index are reporting them). This extended from the real situation picture becomes very useful, especially in times of recession because they give clues about the interview moves in emerging markets. For example, when you use a housing index IAS360, some markets that have not been analyzed by other indicators along the lines of S & P / Case-Stiller actually growing, which may in turn indicates the renewed growth may support the market in general may appear something that would have been ignored by housing indicators, which are limited.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1517 Collapse

IAS360 housing index addresses some of the weaknesses inherent in the homes S & P / Case-Stiller price index. This new index will analyze changes in housing trends deeper and broader level(360 Province with 30 index are reporting them). This extended from the real situation picture becomes very useful,

• #1518 Collapse

hich is surrounded by tight security, but that with the passage of days, the more investors have to become a forex e-commerce to achieve income and profits as it has many benefits and advantages over other trade like stocks, bonds, commodities tools.

• #1519 Collapse

dear brother........mere khayaal se es business may sub ki means k zayada mistake greed hi hai jo sub hi zayda ter yeh mistake kerty hai aur apna account asaani sey wash ker lety hai.
          • #1520 Collapse

bhai g mari to starting my forex par bhot mistake te par slowly slowly vo problem bhi sahi ho ga or ab zyada nahi hoti hy
            • #1521 Collapse

Nevertheless, it is as soon as the looming something new or to become part of social conversations and news, articles and even chatter, the misconceptions must be overcome and the mind must remain open and be smooth concepts this clear so that the rolling start active dependence on what It has the correct information.In this article we will try to give you some honest information, but not detailed.

• #1522 Collapse

friend forex trading me mera sab sy week point yeh hy ke me forex trading greed karta hoo aor mujy pata hy ke greed ko avoid karna chahiye lekin phir bhi ho jata hy
                • #1523 Collapse

hich is surrounded by tight security, but that with the passage of days, the more investors have to become a forex e-commerce to achieve income and profits as it has many benefits and advantages over other trade like stocks, bonds, commodities tools.

• #1524 Collapse

je han business ma mistake krna achi bat nhi ha agr ham mistake krty han to ham apna sab kush lose kar daty han or hmy us business ka koe fadia nhi hota ha or agr ham log dakh kr kam krty han to profit hota ha...
                    • #1525 Collapse

meri mistake yeh hai k mein stoploss say kam nhi leti meri koshish hoti hai k mein bina stop loss k profit ear kerun jis ki wajha say mujhy marjin call ka samna kerna perta hai or mera capital bhe ud jata hai
                      • #1526 Collapse

meri forex me jo mistake hui he woh lack of knowledge or lack of practice thi or me ne abi forex ko achi trah se smaja nahi tha or mene trading start kar di thi phr muje boht loss hua or mene 2 hi trade se apne account ko wash kar dia tha is lie ab me is ko learn karne ki koshish kar raha hun
                        • #1527 Collapse

apne ne khob sottch samaj ke trade krne ha is tara nahe krna ka ka aye or trade shoro kya ase kabe b nahe krna just apne analsis krna ha ka market ka trend kes tarf ha buy me ya sell me
                          • #1528 Collapse

Dear, forex trading aik acha buisness hy ur is men aik mistake best cheez hy best learning place hy is sy hum boht kuj seekh skty hn aur nxt kamyaab ho skty hn
                            • #1529 Collapse

Nevertheless, it is as soon as the looming something new or to become part of social conversations and news, articles and even chatter, the misconceptions must be overcome and the mind must remain open and be smooth concepts this clear so that the rolling start active dependence on what It has the correct information.In this article we will try to give you some honest information, but not detailed.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1530 Collapse

forex trading main humari mistakes hoti jin main ye mistakes zida hian jaise kay jb hum trading karty hain to ziada kay lilach main hum loss bee ziada kar lyty hain or agli mistake ye hoti hay kay hum apny imotion ko kabo main mian nia rkh paty loss ke wja say

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X