leverage definition
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #46 Collapse

Learning is actually they main thing of course, if trader are usually quick student then will probably be very helpful for their trading career. Because then they can designed their career quickly so trader need to learn first subsequently practice about demo account and examination themselves because then they can know the way good they're and when to begin real trading.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #47 Collapse

leverge ki eaj say ap kap blunce ki waja sy ap ach profit kama saktyha ha ya ak abokkrer ki thara kam krta ha ya kam ap gar bhty arm sy kar sakkty ha koi tnx ni joti ha
      • #48 Collapse

forex trading is a world wide online business it has loss and profit too it is highly risky business accha maybe aisa he hoo but mujhay isskay baray main nahe pata tha.
        • #49 Collapse

I has been very confused concerning the market very first time. But when I am about to recognize the actual support as well as resistance degree, I started to make earnings. My 80% obtain done earnings. I utilize all our stop reduction in 25 pips. Take profit can be 50 pips earlier mentioned.
          • #50 Collapse

bhai definitly achi hogi apke liye. hamme chahiye k fundamental analysis karein, technical analysis karen or market sentiments check karen taa k future me successful trader ban saken. asal mei hum forex trading ko jitna easy samajhte hain ye utni easy nahi hai, hamme achi khasi mehnat karni parti hai is pe.
            • #51 Collapse

Meray opinion k mutabik leverage app ko aik limit provide kerti hai jes k andar app rhety hoey app lot size ki trade laga k trading ker sagty hain ager kum ho to minimum our kam lot size he use ker sagty hain
              • #52 Collapse

You have to determine the ideal strategy which suit you more. you can look at with this bollinger group, macd, ma crossover and much more strategy after which it be frequent with only 1. then you should develop ones skill through this tactic
                • #53 Collapse

there are many rewards to suit your needs, when you business foreign exchange. specifically somebody who wants to make infinite cash flow. you can do the job to become a skilled investor, while using the potential to be able to earn income daily. so that you can do the job indendpen, and never having to work on a corporation or perhaps are an employee.
                  • #54 Collapse

I've heard many stories that newborn traders was very successful in their practice on demo account but whenever they started to trade on real one the started to loose money... what is that? fear? the wrong understanding associated with strategy?
                    • #55 Collapse

Though Right now i will be clean throughout Currency stock trading even so wherever I recognize Currency stock trading is simply with regards to the legitimate and in addition useful venture about this world. Before registering for of which team We've got absolutely no concept about fx trading. Though currently We arrive don't forget that forex trading is simply with regards to the world-wide regarded exchanging.
                      • #56 Collapse

Though At the moment we are clean during Currency stock trading even consequently wherever My spouse and i recognize Currency stock trading is simply based on the legitimate and moreover useful venture with this world. Before registering for which team We have got absolutely no concept about foreign currency trading. Though at present We arrive just remember that , forex trading is merely based on the world-wide considered exchanging.

• #57 Collapse

bhai ap youn khelen k leverage wo houti hay jo humen easily tradign may asani peda ker sake so leverage most important tool in forex amrket humen leverage ko kafi focus rakhna parta hay tab jaka hum earnign hi earning kerte hen
                          you have to lose someting to gain something :cool: :cool:
                          • #58 Collapse

Leverage ki definition mujhay nhi ati kia koi mujhay bta skta hai kay Leverage kia hota hai aur Forex trading mai leverage q use hota hai. Maine leverage ko istamaal krna hai.
                            • #59 Collapse

Once you might have joined an enterprise and it's working well for you personally, you are able to count a lot more profit when compared with loss. You will be assured that you will not depart that enterprise soon, no one want to stop by what they're earning by, and it's not addiction it's the reality associated with situation, we all survive through our cash flow.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #60 Collapse

The tryout account is the most effective thing for the people traders who may have joined the forex currency trading in the 1st stages as the trades opened within the demo account are going to be just for practice no loss or perhaps the profit are going to be in reality to the trader.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X