trade without taking any high risk
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #346 Collapse

G forex trading aik riski business hy agr ap forex trading mein buht ziada profit earn karna cahty han tu ap ko ziada risk lena parta hy kiok risk k bageer hum forex trading mein ziada profit earn nhi kar sakty han aur risk bhi business ka aik hisaa hy aur ap ko apny balance k hisab se risk lena cahaiye
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #347 Collapse

low risk ke sath tarding hamesha he kamyab and profit able rehti ha kuke is ki main reason ye hake kum lot size or low risk ke sath tarding se loss ka undesha kum se kum rehta ha and trader ko agarcha kum profit hasil hota ha likin us ko ye confidnce rehta ha ke us ka loss kum se kum he ho ga.
      • #348 Collapse

We've heard it a hundred times: authors need to do their own marketing and promotion. And that's not as easy. Increasing your discoverability and expanding your audience is hard work. Not to mention expensive. We aren't authors, but we understand your dilemma.
        • #349 Collapse

Monitor graphs and always think of the implications of forex article that between your hands and the more I thought the more I found out more, read articles about Forex, learn strategies and get the relevant trade foreign exchange books
          • #350 Collapse

dear pair ager apke best or fast ho ge tu pher he ap achi trading kar sko ge q kea ager apke pair down ho jate hain or apke pas exprencess b ho ga tu aap her b loss me chale jao ge as lye pair importent hain
            • #351 Collapse

Fundamental analysis is often used to get an overview on currency movements through the formation of a comprehensive picture of the economic conditions that affect the currency. Most traders rely on fundamental analysis in determining the timing of entry and exit from the market and also to complete their vision about the market formed some of the fundamental analysis that.
              • #352 Collapse

charts, technical indicators are simple and complex, supply and demand volumes, and so the basic .alvkrh behind technical analysis runs from the Muslim functional dependence of the data and technical market in the future with Technical data for the market in the past
                • #353 Collapse

Forex basics is not complicated: you buy a currency when the price is low, and sell when the price becomes high and take a profit. You can also make a profit by selling high price and buy low price, this is called the sale. It takes time and practice to learn how to predict fluctuations in currency values ??and to become successful in Forex Majaltdaol. Forex and needs the experience

• #354 Collapse

Technical analysis, an analysis of the market situation based on the previous changes of prices.the global economy; Thus, it is not strange that these indicators are monitored by the majority of traders in the financial markets. After the publication of these indicators, we note always moves in the market. The degree and strength of market volatility, are depending on the importance of the index. Therefore, it is very important to know what are the most important indicators and what they represent these indicators.
                    • #355 Collapse

do not know what they want from this market but as soon as they read one of the topics that a long time may become financially handicapped in the end. Understand the forex market and faith As long as you have access to a computer, you also have the ability to access the forex market. One of the important things that you should remember before jumping towards forex trading. It is is a wise practice trade using "real money", or "phantom money". Most brokers trading demo accounts provide service and from which you can download the trading station to train them directly using phantom money. Although this is not a guarantee on the level of your performance while working to turn real money. But training on the demo account will give you a great advantage that you are ready and completely ready when it begins to trade real money. There are also a number of forex courses on the Internet, just be careful when you select none of the willing.
                      • #356 Collapse

Characterized by the nature of the exchange market highly dynamic; what has been successful in the past month may not achieve success today; therefore, the presence of a continuous training program ensures that you track professionally successful Forex trader.
                        • #357 Collapse

G han app ne sahi kaha ha hmen is business me risk ko kabhi bhi laina nahi chahye kyun k agr hm is business me zyada risk laity hain tu hmen loss b zyada ho skata ha iis liye hmen chahye k hm is business me risk ko nahi liaa kareen agr hmen loss se bachna ha is business me tu
                          • #358 Collapse

Yes, I am happy with this trading business. Forex trading is a number one source of income. anyone, stay in home, can run this business and can get a good profit. it is very easy and interesting, so i am happy.
                            • #359 Collapse

kisi bary risk se safe trading karni hai to sab se pehle yeh samjhna hoga ky forex main hai kya aur market kahan jaa rahi hai is ko samjhny ka experience hasil karna hoga jo ky aap ko pak forex par mil sakta hai posts main.and kisi achy trust teacher se .
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #360 Collapse

Forex aik risky business hy aur is main acha profit lenay key leye risk lena parta hy. Jab tak aap ka experience nahi ho jata, aap low risk sey trading krain. Jab aap ko experience hasil ho jaye aur aap trading main expert ho jayen to high risk key sath trading kr saktey hain aur acha profit bana saktey hain.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X