Trading without direction
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Trading without direction
    techniques for those who can not read the market, which at the moment we open our market position and quiet and the above OP Bolinger bands, sell stop and buystop .. and when prices touched lid untouched, but his name was not effective without direction. . no other solution???:confused:
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

okay thanks very much for your information i know this will really help in going a very long way in the forum for the newbie, i hope you are really doing much better in your trading. i wish you the very best of luck as you trade
    • #3 Collapse

Han ji boht achi information di ha ye to ap ne aur ma b is baat se agree krta hun k trend is ur friend islye apko hamesha trend k hisab se chalna cjaiye aur usi hisab se forex ma trade krna chaiye trend k hilaaf ja k akser logu ko loss ho jata ha islye agr ap apnk aik strategy bna k jsko follow kro to kamyab ho gy
      • #4 Collapse

humay tarding k business main Last Frontier right deraction zaror selected karni chay tab hi hum tarding main akl achay merchandiser ban saktay hain or bohat sara profit earn kar saktay hain
        • #5 Collapse

trading without direction is a like bet and you have 50 / 50 chances to take profit or huge loss one must avoid it
          • #6 Collapse

that is harmful that you must make a direction that where you want to go and in Forex you must make a plan that is to important that first you will do one and next another that is to easy my friend and you will get prograc
            • #7 Collapse

Opening orders in trend is not so easy so pending orders can be placed by using some better market strategy and in this way we can make good profit in the market. Always trade with patience and with experience we can make good profit.
              • #8 Collapse

forex ma trading karny k kuch asool hotay ha un ko zehan ma rakh k trade lagai jati ha aur market ki diorection ko dekh k trade lagai jati ha
                • #9 Collapse

uch for your information i know this will really help in going a very long way in the forum for the newbie, i hope you are really doing much better in your trading. i wish you the very best of luck as you tradeeasy so pending orders can be placed by using some better market strategy and in this way we can make good profit in the market. Always trade with patience and with experience we can make good profit.
                  • #10 Collapse

ap log jab be trade karna chaho to good trade karney ke leyai ap ko chaheyai ke trend ke sath sath trade karay to ap logo ka profit ratio buhut hoga aur sl kam hit hoga thanks...
                    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                    • #11 Collapse

dosto forex trading without direction pagal logo ka kaam hy akser log jo new trader hoty hy forex ko mazaq samjty hy loss hota hy unko is liaay behter hy app forex ko seekh k kery aor planning k sath kery tahkeh profit ho.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                      X