confidence'''vs knowladge
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #316 Collapse

Well, confidence and knoweldge go hand in hand with both of them are not apart from each other. If you are getting knowledge then it means you are also getting experience. So, to my way of thinking both are equally important and co-relevant to each other.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #317 Collapse

Confidence aur knowledge ka choli daman ka saath hai. confidence aap ko us waqt ata hai jab aap k pass bhar poor knowledge ho aur jab aap implement karain to bharpoor nataij hasil hon so dono hi boht zaroori hain
      • #318 Collapse

confidence vs knowledge both need forex market.confidence and knowledge both need success in forex market.than both need.
        • #319 Collapse

mery hisab s tu ap ko chahiya k ap is m learn kary forex m sab s importnt cheez ha learning forex m apk jitna knowladge ho ga utna h ap ko profet ho ga is m ziyada knowladge k zarort hoty ha better ha ap forex m learn karo ager learn karo gy tu kamyab ho gy

• #320 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: bappy پيغام ديکھيے
            confidence vs knowledge both need forex market.confidence and knowledge both need success in forex market.than both need.
            bhai i think ke agar hamare paas knowledge ho is business ke bare me to definitely hamare andar confidence paida ho he sakta hai kiun ke forex trading business me hamari jitni knowledge hogi hamare andar utna he confidence aye ga .

• #321 Collapse

this are two are important in the forex trading business. you knowledge is more important than the confident. you skill and knowledge are making the profit of forex trading business. it is risk business. so, more skill and knowledge are required.
              • #322 Collapse

dear my friend, usually, the confidence come up when we have enough knowledge and ability and understand for how to manage the business, and it means, the knowledge will push us to do something and believe we can make it with right, but the problem comes up if the trader do trading with big confidence

• #323 Collapse

trade me jb ap working krty ha to is k liya knowledge ka hona bohat zaroori ha aur knowledge k sath sath 1 aham cheez hoti ha jis ko ham aam zuban me confidence khty ha jo k knowledge k sath soney ka saahagha ka kam data ha
                  • #324 Collapse

confidance is a saperate thing and knowledge is seprate i think that we must havve both the quailities knowledge ho ga to confidence se baat kary gy.lekn in dono ka hona zarori hy r in dono se hum bht benefit hasil kar sakty hy so agr knowledge nhi b hhy to us baat py confident ho jis py sure ho.
                    • #325 Collapse

dear my friend, usually, the confidence come up when we have enough knowledge and ability and understand for how to manage the business, and it means, the knowledge will push us to do something and believe we can make it with right, but the problem comes up if the trader do trading with big confiden

• #326 Collapse

Yes agar forex main hamarey pas aik acha confidence ajta hey to phir hum is main acha knowelge bhi hasil kar lete hain to phir hum is main kabhi bhi fail nahin ho saktey hain aur is main huge profit get kar saktey hain.
                        • #327 Collapse

confidence and knowledge both are interrelated. if a trader have more knowledge about the forex business he will get more confidence to trade in the forex market.

• #328 Collapse

these both things are essential in forex trading if you lack any one of these things then you can not be good traders. in forex you have to use your knowlrdge with confidence and should ve patient also only then you will succeed
                            • #329 Collapse

confidence to her aik ko hota ha apny uper par mery khayal sy hum forex ma na to confidence sy successful hota ha or na he hum knowledge sy hum forex ma success hota ha to just apni luck sy ku k her issan ko apny uper confidence hota ha to vo forex ko join karta ha .
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #330 Collapse

dear my friend, usually, the confidence come up when we have enough knowledge and ability and understand for how to manage the business, and it means, the knowledge will push us to do something and believe we can make it with right, but the problem comes up if the trader do trading with big confidence bu

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X