luck matter or not in forex ?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #196 Collapse

kissi bhe kism ki aap trading kar rahay hoon to os main luck ka kafi amal dakhal hoata hay iss tarah Forex trading main luk ka kafi kidar hoata hay
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #197 Collapse

forex is the bussiness organization. i mean that it is not luck based organization.everybody have a habby. i have also a hobby.my hobby is forex trading.i am a member of forex platform. i trade here properly. so i want to say that it is hobby also

• #198 Collapse

forex is the business organization. i mean that it is not luck based organization.everybody have a habby. i have also a hobby.my hobby is forex trading.i am a member of forex platform. i trade here properly

• #199 Collapse

one request all you join us and take as a hobby.forex is the bussiness organization. i mean that it is not luck based organization.everybody have a habby. i have also a hobby.my hobby is forex trading.

• #200 Collapse

it is not luck matter.one request all you join us and take as a hobby.forex is the bussiness organization. i mean that it is not luck based organization.everybody have a habby. i have also a hobby.my hobby is forex trading.

• #201 Collapse

one request all you join us and take as a hobby.forex is the business organization. i mean that it is not luck based organization.everybody have a habby. i have also a hobby.my hobby is forex trading. you know luck is a foolish word.

• #202 Collapse

question asnswer is it is false. one request all you join us and take as a hobby.forex is the bussiness organization. i mean that it is not luck based organization.everybody have a habby. i have also a hobby.my hobby is forex trading.

• #203 Collapse

one request all you join us and take as a hobby.forex is an organization. i mean that it is not luck based organization.everybody have a habby. i have also a hobby.my hobby is forex trading.

• #204 Collapse

no . i am not agree with you. some people tell gardening as ahobby and some people tell forex trading as a hobby .actually it is true that it is a trade organization. everybody trade here. they eaned a lot of money here. they do not take it as a life time jobs not hobby.

• #205 Collapse

some people tell gardening as a hobby and some people tell forex trading as a hobby .actually it is true that it is a trade organization. everybody trade here. they earned a lot of money here. they do not take it as a life time jobs not hobby.

• #206 Collapse

yes i think that so. some people tell gardening as ahobby and some people tell forex trading as a hobby .actually it is true that it is a trade organization. everybody trade here. they leaned a lot of money here. they do not take it as a life time jobs not hobby.

• #207 Collapse

g bahi luck bhi matter karti ahi forex mein aur aisa bhi hosakta hai ke ap lucky hon au r forex se paise kama len lekin apko kabhi forex mein luck pe depend nahi karna chahiye,kiunke forex mein apko sirf aur sirf skills pe depend karna chahiye wo hi apke kaam ayenge.
                          • #208 Collapse

luck means nothings.some people tell gardening as a hobby and some people tell forex trading as a hobby .actually it is true that it is a trade organization. everybody trade here. they earned a lot of money here. they do not take it as a life time jobs not hobby.

• #209 Collapse

1 pips would be very very mean to be obtained. We will never be separated from the prying loss, then tight in the use of SL was required in the handling of an account

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #210 Collapse

luck matter or not in forex means do work properly .actually it is true that it is a trade organization. everybody trade here. they eaned a lot of money here. they do not take it as a life time jobs not hobby.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X