Never think Forex is a do or die earning source(529.sabzwari
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Never think Forex is a do or die earning source(529.sabzwari
    I see there are many of my friends take forex trading like do or die but i like to say them please don't take forex trading like do or die business because i think forex can be a permanent and regular earning source like others business so please my dear all friend Never think Forex is a do or die.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Yes dear you are right. Forex is business of permanent . Forex trading required some kind of rest not to hurry . Always take a time to make your trade a better and profitable do no hurry in the trade. Forex give u the more earning is you start the real trade with a good knowledge and experience , Learning is the earning in the trade. Forex is business where the take give you the real money in the shape of profit in your trade.
    • #3 Collapse

nai janab yeh koi game ya is main koi tukka bazi nai lagaty is main agar hum soch samjh kar and market k trend ko dakh kar trade karain to is main life set kar sakty hain...
      • #4 Collapse

Forex me jo trader do aor die ke base pr work krty hyn wo kabbi be kamyan nahy ho sakty forex aik white collar logo ka buisness hy forex ko soch samj kr krna chaheye forex is very risky and high profitable business without having knowledge you can't do forex.
        • #5 Collapse

As forex trading is too risky business and when we have good market strategy then we can make consistent profit. When we have skills then we are done and when we have no skills then we become die situations. Always respect the market trend in order to become successful.
          • #6 Collapse

I see there are many of my business man . forex is most poplar business in world . online market is best business in the good broker . so you join the demo account and prostates the any time .
            • #7 Collapse

If a trader has no experience then it is do or die situation for that person and we should adopt some better strategy in the market and in this way we can become successful in this market easily and become successful because forex is real business.
              • #8 Collapse

theek kaha hai aap nay bilku mere khayal mein to humein bs jitn abhi faida ho ga hum h kuch kar sakty hainkyu n kay forex mein humein ek achi earnin ghoti hai. or humiss say bohot sara profit kar sakty hain.
                • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                • #9 Collapse

g han forex mein apko chahiye ke ap is mien agar nahi kamiyab ho paate to ap koi side business ya phir koi side job karlen jo ke apke liye ek second source of income ka zariya ban jayega.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                  X