Important tips for begineer & Old trader.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #166 Collapse

Experience is most essential element for Forex business. Those who are old in this business they can earn a lot of profit from this business by using their experience but those who are new in this market they can not know about this risky business they should learn and acquiring knowledge about this business.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #167 Collapse

brother ap ne boht achi baaten batayen hen jin par ammal kar k mughe boht faida ho ga kyun k me forex me new hon aur abhi trading seekh raha hon
      • #168 Collapse

Yes my friend I agree with your tips and really pleased with your tips and I believe that It a trader can follow your tips then he can be make a success trader and can control his loss .and I am also following your tips.
        • #169 Collapse

Dear aap nay bohat hi informative thread share kiya hy. main aap sy pori tarha agree karta hoo. Forex Trading ki learning aur Demo account chaye aap new trader hoo ya old ye dono bohat zroori hay . practice hum ko perfect bna deti hay aur demo account practice kay liye aik acha tool hay .
          • #170 Collapse

yes of course good tips for all the trader that everyone get help from this, every trader should learn first, and need to use the demo trading account for using meta trader 4 software tools, and keep our mind disciplined, active sharp, and need best planning before good trading,

• #171 Collapse

thanks dear to share these important points to all traders. i have read and understand your post carefully and i will apply these techniques in my future trades. i fount some trader which share knowledge with other.
              • #172 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: Rizwan Trader پيغام ديکھيے
                Members as we knew that with the help of Good tips that newbie can safe from huge loss and avoid those things that are dangerous for their career and also old trader also get good lesson form these tips that are mentioned below.
                1-First learn about Forex and use of meta trader 4 tools.
                2-Keep your learning continue and test your learning on demo account.
                3-Never avoid importance of demo account and learn from demo account mistake.
                4-After getting experience make your own strategy and analysis for specific trading pairs.
                5-Use strongly proper stop loss and take profit.
                6-Learn and practice of risk and money management.
                7-Depnend on your abilities,skills,experience,strategy and analysis.
                8-Never depend on signal,other traders,robot & analysis.
                9-Keep your learning continue and never neglect your strategy.
                10 Strongly avoid greed,emotion and use much patience in your trading
                Hope this useful tips are very healthy for your live account.
                ;):(;)
                Aoo nay jo points diye hay wo sahi hay humay chahiey keh en sab bato ka khyal rakhy aur jab bhi hum trading karey to safe trade kary koshish kary keh blind trading na ki jaye.

• #173 Collapse

dear bhai thanks for your this thread kiun k apny jo kuch btaya wo buht zaruri hy kisi bhi new trader k lia kiun k in sub baton py amal kr k hi profit hasil kr sakty hain agr new tradersko is ky bary main information nhi hy to loss hi uthain gy
                  • #174 Collapse

Well all following tips can be much useful for all the traders if they follow all these rules, but in my point of view the most successful tips for all the users is all traders should to depend on his abilities and skills and experience too. and always work hard in trading business.

• #175 Collapse

wel me to bigner ko ye he muswara doo ga k wo forx ko jitna sekh k kary ga utna us k liy best hoo ga behter hai woo kisi idary se sekh kary
                      • #176 Collapse

So we will be able to gain more new and old businesses we all need to work harder to gain experience and knowledge about this business.because demo account to practice more important.
                        • #177 Collapse

Thanx bro for sharing these useful tips with us .. i think that a newbie should learn the basics of forex trading then he should practice demo account for atleast six months,i believe that a trader should continue demo practice even afetr starting trade with real account because he can test his strategy in demo account first to prevent his real account from loss.
                          • #178 Collapse

I think that this is really fruitful tips for all.If anyone apply this in forex trading then they must be gainer in this sector so don't be late get it.
                            • #179 Collapse

G ha ap ne sai kaha forex me jo new invester he un ko chaye ke wo pehle demo acount pr kam kare or jo pehele se forex me kam kr rahe he unhe chaye wo trading ke ley achi strategy bnaye or top brokers ko folow kare..
                              JOIN Pakistan Forex Forum and Earn 0.20$ for Every Post. Click The Link Below To JOIN : :)
                              https://investsocial.com/ur/member.php?9330-Awan786
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #180 Collapse

meri pahli imprtant tip ha begnier k liy wo ye ha k live trade se pahly achi demo practice honi chaey or internet par different articles b study krny chaey or jb live trade start kry to tb b sath sath demo zrur rkhy or old trader k liy k kbe greed na kry bs jis strategy k sath chal raha ha wo he strategy rkhy

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X