Importance of risk and money management.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1186 Collapse

It is very complex questions and if you want to know this then i can only tell about the proper trading process.so you should understand the market trend and must have the proper knowledge about the position and support or resistance level then you can minimize your loss.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1187 Collapse

we can take risk and no matter how hard we try we cannot avoid risk as traders what we can do is to reduce them and make sure that we make them to the barest minimum and that is what we have to understand as traders..

• #1188 Collapse

I think, you can not avoid from risk. you can do only so that you minimize the risk has less to lose. because the risk is the effect of a business, and it must happen. in fact you can control the risks from the beginning, by using small lots, the second with stop loss.

• #1189 Collapse

yes my dear friend forex ek risky business hai is lye money management lazmi hai or jin logo ko money management nai ati wo forex mai ane se phle seekh len
          • #1190 Collapse

To be a successful trader you must accept the risk and loses , and also not just accepting but you must believe its a main part of your business , the second step is how we can deal with and minimize it to the lower level possible and this is our task as traders

• #1191 Collapse

anyone who tells you that you can avoid risk in this business is lying to you. he is not really telling you the truth because just like in any other business, there is always a risk. it is now left for you to know how to handle the risk and reduce it to the barest minimum that we can trade it without getting hurt by it

• #1192 Collapse

we can always define the risk of our trade we can make it big or small depend on our trading strategies and management, the more risk you take the more profit and loss you are effected to, for good trade and for proper money management you should use risk that doesn't lead to margin call, and you must have a plan B in case your trading system failed its the forex market and everything is possible.

• #1193 Collapse

All business in this world is all about taking risk, if we fear this we won't do Amy business at all, but since we came avoid risk in the business we should always be looking for a way of minimizing our risk , we should always make sure that we have good money management.

• #1194 Collapse

Dear friend Forex is a very risky business so to avoid risk we must trade taking small risk,never underestimate Forex market and always use proper risk and money management.Trade only after complete planning and market analysis.We must learn to accept losses and always try to minimize them.To make profit trade in direction of trend.

• #1195 Collapse

first we have to get knowledge, experience and then keep patience with the trade and we have to leave our greed and emotion also, then i thing can possible to avoid the risk in Forex trading business. but maximum trader cannot follow all those thing and for that they face loss.

• #1196 Collapse

Yes,risk can aloso avoid in forex trading. Risk should be avoid by your experience and skill. If you have skills and experience in marketing then you invest your money in market by little bit risk. After passage of time you also get more experience and skill and should avoid from it.

• #1197 Collapse

risk managemnt is ko hi kahtay hai kay jsi ko ap iak paln ko use kartay hauy hi handle kartay hai risk managtemnet say apko ye pata chalkta hai kay ap kitni amount say kitna risk ko asani kay sath face kar sakaty hai apko is ko kum say kum rkhna ho ga
                          • #1198 Collapse

Forex trading me risk and money management bohat important hai.Agar ap apnay risk ko manage nhi karen gay tu ap ko is me loss ho ga.Money management say hamay pata chalta rehata hai kay hum apni trade ko kaha tak our kasy manage kar sakty hai.
                            • #1199 Collapse

G han app ne sahi kaha ha hmen is business me hmeshah risk or money mangement k sath hi kam karna chahe tb hi hm is business me hmeshah achi earning kr skaty hain or is business se hm success b tb hi asani se ho sakty hain or career b bana skaty hain asay
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1200 Collapse

money management bht bari chez hoti hai jo hr kisi ko apni strategy mai dalni chahya hai is se bht had tk bnday ko help mil jati hai to mai ye kahungi k bnday kok chahya hai k risk ko manage kry r kam se kam risk lay

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X