What's your record number of margin calls?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

What's your record number of margin calls?
    Well it seems you are two steps ahead from me. I also blew my account 3 times because of margin call. Also there was one reason and that is greed. I promised that I will never do the mistake again.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Sir i think so that " Well it seems you are two steps ahead from me. I also blew my account 3 times because of margin call. Also there was one reason and that is greed. I promised that I will never do the mistake again"...
    • #3 Collapse

Actually my account is also going in loss in this month so therefore i am trying to recover loss and than i will think about profit. i think when you loss your bonus than it is very difficult for you to recover that loss. if i could recover than it is good otherwise i will wait for next month bonus.

• #4 Collapse

my dear mere account ktni baar wash hoye mer ginti se bsahir hain yani muje kuch yaad nahi but buht daffa mere sath aisa hoa but jb mera account wash to to us mein meri hi mistakes thi
        • #5 Collapse

hello and salam to all main yahan new hon is lie mujhy pata nahi hai k ye margin call hoti kia hai aur ye kaise aur koin aati hai trading mein sab ko.
          • #6 Collapse

Margin call is basically the thing that happens when you lose all of your account to one change in the market. Of course, you do not have enough account balance that is why this will happen in the first place not for any other reason.

• #7 Collapse

unfortunately that often occur precisely loss great. Maybe if using MM correct and discipline of the rule might reduce losses and increase profits. besides which plays also our intuition and instinct, intuition and instinct may be obtained by continuous practice and was unable to get it from another person or mentor us, we are the ones that make it up
              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
              • #8 Collapse

markgin calls ka mujy ziada maloom nai hay humain agr success hasil karni hay to hard work kar kay achy say kam karna ho low risk main trade ko start karty hain to kam karna best ho sakta hay demo ka use karna ho ga ta kkay kafi pratice hasil ho sakay magr leraning ho gi to kam karna asan ho sakta hay
                "The mind is everything, What you think you become"

اب آن لائن

Working...
                X