Group 3 - Trading Oversold and Overbought price condition with Stochastic & ZigZag
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Group 3 - Trading Oversold and Overbought price condition with Stochastic & ZigZag
    Below is my contest account details:

Account details: 66378283
    Investor password: lxffya76
    Server: InstaForex-conest.com

***Strategy: Buy when currency price is oversold and Sell when price is overbought.

Explanation of the strategy: When currency price is down it wont stay forever that way, it will rise at some point in time. That is also true with overbought price condition, the price will go down sooner or later...the only problem is we don't know when the price will reverse,lol. That is how forex market works, that is what I have seen and observed for a long time in my trading. So I based my trading on that simple observation.

***Time frames: I will be using 4 different time frames such as M1...M5...M15 and Hourly for my entry and exit.

***Currency pair: I will be trading with EUR/JPY only, because am fascinated with this pair. I am a bit busy nowadays so trading with one pair is much easier to manage than trading with multiple pairs.

***Indicators: I will be using Stochastic Oscillator and Zigzag for my trading in this contest. I stay loyal to these indicators for a long time because they provide me easy understanding of the market behavior. I will provide the link of the thread I created for my indicators...more explanation can be found there with photos how Stoch and Zigzag blended well together to give more accurate signal...Go Here.

***Style of trading: I prefer to scalp the market, but I don't mind doing Intraday trading or even Swing trading if the situation calls for it.

Last word...lol. I wish goodluck to every participants specially my group mate. Am glad to be trading and competing with you guys....!!! Don't worry about me....am no threat to you...am not after winning I just want to have fun joining many contest..
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

g bhai jaan mai samjta hu apne information to apne bare mai bhot ache say he di hai and mje lagta hai ap yaha per senior member b hai to is say new members ki liye kafi help b milti hai
    • #3 Collapse

dear indicator best hai hmy chahiyeh zaida sy zaida mehnat kry tub e kamyab ho skth hmy chahiyeh zaida sy zaida mehnat kry tub e kamyab ho skty hmy chahiyeh zaida sy zaida mehnat kry tub e kamyab ho skty hmy chahiyeh mehnat kry
      • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
      • #4 Collapse

hum jab trade karty hain to is main price ko mind main rkhty hoye kam karna hota hay humain agr success hasil karni hay to hard work kar kay achy say kam karna ho ga low risk main trade karty hain to kam karna kafi asan hota hay is main ziada risk hota hay kay humain loss b ho sakta hay or humain is main har aik limit ko dykh kar kam karna ho ga
        "The mind is everything, What you think you become"

اب آن لائن

Working...
        X