I hate myself,stupid me,take profit-0!
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

I hate myself,stupid me,take profit-0!
    Sorry for the title of this thread my friends...lol.

Now here's what exactly happened. I traded with EU one particular sunny day.
    And that is for short order...I had checked everything no big news, I got the perfect trend...have F5, F15,F30 and F1 hour...all gives me a bearish downtrend.

I have Creed music entertaining me at the background, favorite song of mine is My Sacrifice...lol. ( Just so you know...lol. I watch Naruto as well to pass time and checked my Facebook...lol...waiting for my Prince Kiwi...lol.( I do have one...hehehe)

From time to time I will check back with my mt7 terminal (lol...don't correct me I knew there is no such thing...so just chill and read on.)

I think it's been 20 minutes already and still my take profit has not been touched I am really getting impatient...! I stopped watching Naruto and just concentrate on my mt7 terminal.

I was staring at my monitor for the longest time ever...too much waiting is really killing me...to aid my turbulent emotions I switched to Metallica music and oh boy...Love their song Nothing Else Matters....kinds of calm my tense nerves....still the market hates me...it wont touch my TP...it's really pissing me off... ( want to know how much TP I would like to get...For God's sake just 1 pip...lol) I know you might call me stupid this time...hehehehe...be my guest....just later okay...continue reading on...

Five minutes past...-7
    Three minuets past....-5
    Two minutes past....-3
    I start grinning...here surely comes my baby...I am so excited...!
    But wait a minute I checked the other time frame...bulls is forming...OMG!....now I panicked...I said to myself if this comes to even +1...I'm gonna grab it...and it did...but to my chagrined it become zero profit...oh...I'm so dead...so stupid...poor me!

I did felt relived feeling great because I did not lost any but the downside is I did not earn any as well...but no worries....market is always there...waiting.

I was about to close my monitor and call it a day...but I checked my terminal for the last time and...WTF...? The market is going down...like a bullet train...Oh No...! I could have earned 20 pips along the way if...if I just only wait a little bit.... Guess I really have to work on my attitude...it already happened 3 times in a row and I felt stupid. Now you can call me stupid...lol...be my guest.

Now tell me...did you experience it as well?
    Do you have a waiting problem attitude? I know market can't be rushed...
    Did it ever happened to you that you take zero profit?
    Please share...Thanks...!
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

bhai jan kia ho gya hy ap itny preshan q hen mery khayal men ap ny take profit o rkh dia tha koi msla nahi hy yar aysa hota hy insan pagal ho jata hy men ny ai bar 1000 pips ka take profit gold men rkh dia tha or mera take profit hit bhi kr gya tha
    • #3 Collapse

Yes you real account Is very important . so you can profit the forex money in the best trading the forex market because you any time join the forex trading market . and win the profit money .
      • #4 Collapse

no dear ap ko sb se pehly apne ap pe bharosa aur yaken rakhna chaiye tb hi ap sucessfull ho skte hain forex ko hr koi kahin bhi bethe kr skta ha forex me ap ko apne uper trust krne ki zarorat ha tb hi ap suxcessfull ho skte ho forex bhot hi acha business ha
        • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
        • #5 Collapse

is main agr active ho kar kam karty hain to trade main kam karna kafi helpfull ho sakta hay magr humain demo ko use karna ho ga humain agr success hasil karni hay to practice ki base say ana ho ga ta kay market main kam karna humry liye kafi asan ho sakay is main dmeo ko use kar kay trade ko kafi samjhny main asni ho sakti hay
          "The mind is everything, What you think you become"

اب آن لائن

Working...
          X