Spend only what you are willing to lose in Forex (15)
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Spend only what you are willing to lose in Forex (15)
    A close friend of mind whom I respected a lot and a successful trader on his own right, which is already banned from here, because of his own doing...lol. ( what a long introduction...sorry...hehe) Told me over and over again that "Spend only what you are willing to lose in Forex trading." Because Forex is a very risky market and very addicting, when you lose you want to get revenge right away. He is absolutely right by all means...up to now I have not invested big amounts yet. I have to thank him for always reminding me about it.

How about you? Yes you my friend...the one reading this thread. Do you think Forex is worth spending thousand of hard earned money or even your savings because you feel you will succeed with it in the long run? Or you already lose big amounts and you feel the market owes you something and you tend to get it back no matter what? Or are you one of those trader who only spend a little what they are willing or capable to lose? Tell me...
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

as forex is very risky and addacting market when you facin a lose.you'll try to make that lose so quickly.how about you? do you think forex is worthy.tradersa are too willing to hold on to a losing trade in the hopes that it will come back.
    • #3 Collapse

us cheez par dheyan aur focus karian jis k liyue ap trading kar rahey hain agar ap losing ko kam karna chahtey hain to us par dheyan dain.
      • #4 Collapse

Humain forex mein sirf wahi amount invest karni chahiye jo hamaray pas izafi ho and most important k jo hum forex mein loss karain,us par afsos na karain balkay next trades ki preparation karain.
        • #5 Collapse

dear forex bahot hi acha or risky kam hai is main ham ko loss bhi hobsakta hai or is main profit bhi kama saktay hai
          • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
          • #6 Collapse

hum jab trade karty ain to humain is main learning kar kay achy say kam karna ho ga kun kay humain kabhi profit b hot hay or humain loss b ho sakta hay is main humain apna time lagana hota hay or humain hard work karna ho ga ta kay market ko samjha ja saky or hum trade main kam kar kay success b hasil kar sakay loss km ho
            "The mind is everything, What you think you become"

اب آن لائن

Working...
            X