Our own experience is our best teacher (7)
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Our own experience is our best teacher (7)
    that's right, usually our own experiences will give bigger effect to our self because we see, face, and feel it by myself not from another people story
    For example... about stop loss, In the past I don't believe that stop loss make us more profitable in trading and can protect our account better. I never used stop loss in the past and after got the experiences of the big loss and margin call, now I very believe the importance of stop loss
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

i think our own experience is our best teacher cause with own experience everyone has face any trouble , that can based their success in everywhere. so with more experience , we more wise and we more carefully
    • #3 Collapse

Your experience is very important in this business to make many more amount in it so you take a lot of interest in it and work very hard and will be very good trader and earn many more in it.
      • #4 Collapse

yeah you are right and i am agree with you i think when ever you loss your money in forex trade then never become emotional because at that time you have to learn from your loss and learn from your experience.
        • #5 Collapse

yes if some have no experience then than person do not involve in trade because it is an risky business it is not easy, mostly people invest all of their payment in the forex if they fall in loss then there is a so much big shoke for them....
          • #6 Collapse

yes off course our own experience is best for us ham jetna acha apny experience say learn kar sakty han ham kese or thing say uthna acha learn nae kar sakty ao we should practice and get batter experience
            • #7 Collapse

Asslamu allikum w arehmatullahi wa barakatihi janntt halalahu wa dozkh harama hu dear all pakistan forex fourm members bhai ne achi post ki hai aur sb ko boht acha smjhaya hai kay ap kaay liye konsa teacher best hai main to is se agree hon kay ap demo account ko apna teacher bna kr is se rehnmai lo go ap ko kamyabi ho jaye gi............
              • #8 Collapse

gee bahi aap ki baat say agree karta hon keh humara apna experience hi aik acha teacher hay, yani jab hum experience hasal karnay kay liay demo account main practice kartay hain to es main humain bohat kuch learning ko milta hay.
                • #9 Collapse

Yes i believe on this that experience can be our best teacher in forex trading business, and we can get experience by using demo account, demo account is good source for enhance our experience and learning of this business.
                  • #10 Collapse

forex k kam me loss b must ha new log isme loss krk chor jaty hn aur forex ko bura kehty hn , agr isko learn krk work kren te is jesa business koi bhi nhe ha, q k apka experience as a techer k tor pe use hota ha jo 2sron ko bhi faida deta ha.
                    • #11 Collapse

yes hamara acha experience hi hamara acha teacher hai r agr hamara pas forex buseinss ka acha experience ho ga to ham is main se phr bht paise kama skte hian ku k ye buseinss bht profitable buseinss hai........

• #12 Collapse

This then mislead you in believing that this particular currency is simply not legitimate which the region doesn't have the forex. Good exchange rate calculator is convinced to include all currencies of the entire world.Now, coming towards the fundamental place in the creation of currency calculator, it's clear that all of them are designed, established and programmed in the way that they really should find a way to convert the forex quickly and timely.
                        • #13 Collapse

trading main luck and others sub pechy reh jata hay just ap ka own experience and planing hi ap ko success hasuil karny main help karti hay is laye with out wasting any time do work hard and learn hard then you will get success
                          • #14 Collapse

Forex trading main jitna experience aap khud hasil kar saktay hain utna aap kissi teacher say nhe seekh saktay hain aap say jo ghaltian hoon gi oss ka aap kobeter experience hasil ho ga
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Forex main aik achay trader kay liye apna personal experinces hi bar kar hota hai us ny bhot mouskil say learn kiya hota hai phr us ko bhot achi trading ati hai forex main apna experincs bana parta hai phr hi hum acha earn kar sakty hai or loss say bach skty hai or bhot hi acha earn kar saty hai.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X