Is forex the best job in your life? (6)
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #601 Collapse

gee haan forex trading boht acha business ha aor is mai jb work krte hain to is main fiada hota ha aor trading mein bhtreen income hasl hoti he aor trader is main work krty hein un ko faida hota ha oar both income hasil krte hien
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #602 Collapse

yes forex is the best job in my life and i like this forex trading because it has given me the oppertunities to gain the skills for trading business nad profit earning with testing my skills of trading so it is my passion business and im gona be the expert trader.

• #603 Collapse

g han forex aik best job hai hamari life mai hamay forex mai kaam kr kay bohot faida hota hai hamay forex mai bohot mehnat krni chahiye ta kay forex mai hamay bohot faida hasil ho forex mai kaam kr kay hamay achi earning bhi hoskti hai,
        • #604 Collapse

There are three basic steps to do a deal or trading in Forex, the first item they select or the currency to be traded, and then to determine the size of the deal for that commodity, and finally to determine the type of operation, whether buying or selling, and implementation.
          • #605 Collapse

You can take advantage of doubling earnings by using the leverage that can be used simple presence of the special requirements of the tools that will help you and let you select your own risk
            • #606 Collapse

The main participants in the foreign exchange market were: central banks, commercial banks, financial institutions, reserve funds, commercial companies and retail investors. The main reasons for share them in the foreign exchange market are: earning profits from fluctuations in currencies (speculative
              • #607 Collapse

hich is surrounded by tight security, but that with the passage of days, experience that I can because the Forex high-risk and loss which can be easily

• #608 Collapse

There are many specifications that the investor should be looking for in forex companyInternational trade is growing increasingly as far as technology and communications. As long as there is an international trade will also be there the forex market. Forex depravity must be located so that it can a country like Japan from the sale of its products in the United States and then be able to switch US dollars accruing to local currency Japanese yen.
                  • #609 Collapse

assslkm mere bhai mian app koo bat dta hoon ya acaha kam hai or ya job nahi busness hai jis koo jab chye kar sakty haa koi asa malsna nahi haaa um koo daisa basic par karnaa par6taa hai bes kiooo daisda karnaa chye
                    • #610 Collapse

Haan gi bhai log mere liye bhee forex business aaj ke waqat kee best job hai jis pe hum mehnat se trading kerte huwe ees business mein aek desired income earn ker sakte hain aur hum kisi bhee waqat ees mein kaam ker sakte hain ...
                      • #611 Collapse

yes forex is the best job in my life because we should work in forex trading business and earn money .so we should respect in forex trading business .forex is a well and good business and is a best business for all over the world .
                        • #612 Collapse

Forex mehnat wala kam ha is me ap jitni mehnat kro gay utna he ap ko faida ho ga . forex trading is the best forex trading site..
                          • #613 Collapse

Interest rates - interest rates may affect positively or negatively on the price of the currency. High interest rates attract foreign investment which supports of the local currency. On the other hand, the stock market investors usually show a reaction to rising interest rates than what they carry through the sale of shares due to the belief that higher borrowing costs will adversely affect the performance of companies. In some cases, the equity investors they may sell their shares heavily which may cause a contraction of the stock market, but the same national economy Define any of these effects will have the upper Ali Hand currency depends on many complex factors, but there is often a consensus consensus among observers of the economic situation on how the action will affect change in interest rates on the economy and the price of the currency.
                            • #614 Collapse

Sure of course my dear brother.Forex trading business mein humain hardworking say work kerna chahye.Forex trading business meain hardworking kerna bhot important hai.ager hum hardworking nahi karenge to success bhi nahi mile gi.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #615 Collapse

Goals that affect the major currencies such as the US dollar and the euro and the pound sterling also placed under the name of highly influential news. This is due to the position and movements of these currencies affect directly and indirectly, to the value of other currencies in the forex market.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X