Experience acha hay ya hard work ?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #916 Collapse

Monitor graphs and always think of the implications of forex article that between your hands and the more I thought the more I found out more, read articles about Forex, learn strategies and get the relevant trade foreign exchange books

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #917 Collapse

The Swiss franc account refers to the debtor's side to 101 500 francs and 103,000 francs. This shows investor profit 1,500 Swiss francs, which is equivalent to US $ 1,456 (1,500 francs / 1.0303), which accounts for about 14.56% of the capital or the amount of the main deposit.

• #918 Collapse

i think that both do them are very important because when we will work hard then we will gain the experience and knowledge to trade and when we will use this knowledge to trade and will work a little hard then we can gain success so to become successful both are very useful and important.

• #919 Collapse

experience ek achi cheez ha iss ki madat sy hum kam sy kam lose ka samna krtay ha or hard working b apni janga thek or achi cheez ha iss sy hum kafi acha earn k saktay ha mera mutabik dona experience or hard working honi chahiaye ta kay achi trading kr k acha business kr sakay
          • #920 Collapse

It is very important that the investor knows that Forex trading is not an easy thing, and he must retreat from trading if what he felt the desire to do so, and may not lucky the first time. It also must follow analyzes of markets and gain experience, which can be paid transactions to more profits, and therefore comfortable and safe trading at the same time
            • #921 Collapse

• #922 Collapse

Granted, it is only necessary to clarify that understanding will be only those who are really trying to do research work and theoretical knowledge accumulates.

• #923 Collapse

Experience is good for traders because if you mortal real keen live so then you can get success in this acting. and if you faculty cogitate more period for education in this activity so then you can turn a quality merchandiser.
                  • #924 Collapse

of price movement. Also in front of your eyes odds change direction, which generally occur when bullish news fails to push prices upward or downward in the news pushing prices down
                    • #925 Collapse

As the governments of some emerging economies that do not allow the exchange derivative products in foreign stock exchanges, with its capital controls. The use of derivatives is growing in many emerging economies. It has established such as Korea, South Africa, India and currency futures exchange.

• #926 Collapse

dost bht acha swal hai apka bht informative b hai new traders k liay, bht asan sa aur simple sa jwb hai apk k is swal ka
                        dost dekhiay hardwork bht achi chez hai but jb tk u dont have experiene tb tk hard work ka kia faida? isliay phly bnda achy sy seekhy then hardwork is best in business
                        • #927 Collapse

mary khayal my me ager kisi kam my experience na be hu tu koi bat ni jaha tak bat rahai k ager ik kam bar bar krny sy phaly sy asan lagta ha or jis chees ko zaida time du gy wo acha ha or hard working krni chaieay ... forex forum ik acha earn ka zariea ha jaha hard working kr k insan kuch experience be hasial kr saqta ha or hard woking be kr saqtha ha ...
                          • #928 Collapse

After all traders ko experience hi need hota hai.Hard working say experience get karen ya normal working say experience get karen.Traders kay pass jab experience a jata hai tu wo hard working kar kay is ko improve kar sakta hai.

• #929 Collapse

charts, technical indicators are simple and complex, supply and demand volumes, and so the basic .alvkrh behind technical analysis runs from the Muslim functional dependence of the data and technical market in the future with Technical data for the market in the past

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #930 Collapse

salam bro from my point of vieew experience is better then hardwork jab apki sath acha experience hoga tab hai app hardwork zziadas sai ziada kareingey

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X