The experience from demo account
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #211 Collapse

as we can say that before taking the real game on we will make lot of practice on the nets because the mistake that might came in the real game will minimise during the practice

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #212 Collapse

so we have to worked hard on the demo practice account which will gives us a lot of experience and also provide us opportunities for the earning profit on the real time trading account

• #213 Collapse

the experience from demo account helps the trader on trade over the real trade account and due to lot of practice on demo account the trader will be able to earn significant amount of profit

• #214 Collapse

so we must have a time before going on the real trading account that we must make lot of practice over demo account so that we can overcome the mistakes and defficiencies of trade over real account

• #215 Collapse

Demo account is the most essential thing for the forex trader because it will give you experience and also tell when to enter the position or when to close it will give you experience as well to profitable trade on live account
            • #216 Collapse

According to me there are many kinds of trading tips. I like to award most primal tips much as: multitude Victorian money direction, avoid over trading, refrain gluttony, not action elated assay, not expect fortissimo realize at root, don't copy else trading signal, try to make own strategy and copy them etc.
              • #217 Collapse

There are many ways in which they can avoid high risks in the forex markets are many, but the basic tools used by the majority of investors are "stop loss - stop loss point", "Collection of profits - take profits" and "identify transactions - orders limit orders ". Where it is possible and through these tools that the reduction of Probabilistic risk and increase profit.
                • #218 Collapse

G han app ne sahi kaha ha is business me hmen demo account se kafi acha experince hasil hota ha kyun k demo account aik asa account ha jis se hm is business me kafi khuch sekh sakty hain or demo account bilkul real account jasa account hota haa
                  • #219 Collapse

demo account main mera ye experince hai k is ko business main zaror use karna chahyey kyuke is se insaan ko business main experience hata hai,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• #220 Collapse

g forex main hum kuch be seakhta hai to us ki prectice karne k lia humain demo account per preactise karni hoti hai demo account buht hi improtant and helpful feature hai forex market main you har boker humain deta hai is se acha experiecne milta hai
                      • #221 Collapse

g hai bhai demo acount waisay to humare experience k lehaaz say bhot he best hai kiu k demo acount say hum kafi ache say apne experience and ache trader ban sakte hai basic demo ko istamaal karne ka yahe hota hai k humay us mai practice ache say ache karni hoti hai
                        • #222 Collapse

demo account se experience hasil ker k hum bht achi trading ker skte he or forex ko achi tara se smj skte he is se hume real account me bht ziada help milti he is lie hume chahie k hum demo per practice zaroor karen.
                          • #223 Collapse

demo account se sirf experience hony se koi faida nhi hota. balky ye experience hona chahiye k ap demo ko real ki tarah use kr k profit earn krny k kabi hn or is surat mein hi apko profit mil skta ha.
                            • #224 Collapse

yes my dear demo account best hai new traders k liye kiun k wo easily demo account se experience hasil kar sakte hain demo account best teacher hai meri nazar me tu hum sab ko zaror demo per practice karni chahiye.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #225 Collapse

mai samjhta hoo ke forex trading ka experience hasil karna demo account sy buhut hi zaroori hy koinky demo account sy hamy trading ka method pata chal jata hy aor phir ham real me confident sy trade kary gy

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X