" Profit makes us over confident. What u say."
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

" Profit makes us over confident. What u say."
    The profits that we make in Forex makes us to become overconfident because it makes us feel like we are on top of the world. Traders in Fx must always watch out for over confidence so that they can use it to prevent themselves from unnecessary losses.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

mujhy nai lagta k har trader profit kamane k baad overconfidentho jata ha q k har trader ka behaviour eik jesa nai hoty new trader samajhty ha k bas eik bar profit hogaya to har bar hoga bina meat but ye baat galat ha har bar trading me hard work ki zarorat hoti ha or overconfidence wo ha jis ki waja se forex me loss ho saqta ha....
    • #3 Collapse

may be you are say the right that my opinion is different from you. i think that those are the experience trader they are open the market with the proper planing. they are open the every trade with the target base. they are never over confidence. even that they are earn the profit is regular.
      • #4 Collapse

yes it happens some time when you get more profits then your investment then you become more greedy and wants to get more and more money and you trade again and again to get huge profits but it is totally greed and greed is curse.
        • #5 Collapse

Sometimes yes consecutive wins can make a trader over confident and thought he figured it all out and when reality hits when he began to increase the size of the lot and then lost everything he had won before because he chose to leave all their rules trade because of over-optimism.................
          • #6 Collapse

my dear profit ap ko confidense deta hai but ap ko over confident nahi hona chaiye kyon k is tarah ap some time wrong decidion lete ho jo k ap k liye harmfull prove hoti hai and apna capitel loss ker jate ho.
            • #7 Collapse

Yes Profit makes a man Over confident . . But I think nothing couldn't be more Access . . Because Over confident always harmful . . But in Forex market off course profit gives us confidence . . But we should control ourselves and continue our task to improve ourselves and Forex . .

• #8 Collapse

Yes you are right that profit makes us over confident and when we have good technical skills in the market then we can make good profit but always confined on low profit because sometimes due to over confidence we lose money here.
                • #9 Collapse

aisa bilkul nai hai mere khayal se har trader bikul over confident nai hota profit earn karne k baad aur joo traders overconfident ho jate hai tu unko ye nai bholna chahiye k profit howa hai tu loss bhi ho sakta hai
                  • #10 Collapse

Some times successive profits could make a trader overconfident and he think that he figured it all out and that when reality hits when he start to increase lot size and then he loses all what he have earned earlier because he chose to leave all his trading rules because of overconfidence . .

• #11 Collapse

G haan aap bilkul thek keh rahe hen, jaise he hum profit earn kerte hen hamara confidence berhta hai, or isi kai sath awearnes aati hai thanks.
                      • #12 Collapse

Profit can make us overconfident and as forex trading is too risky so always trade with patience and without greed in order to make positive pips in the market. And in this way with the help of good skills in the market we become profitable.
                        • #13 Collapse

It is very good business in any our life , forex is very important the trading market . and I know the you any time win the profit money . Because you demo is best account in the trading market .
                          • #14 Collapse

Assalam-o-alaikum g dear mai baat sey agree karta ho bcz jb hum trade kartey hy tu hamey confidence a jata hy or wo hope sey ata hyhmey hope hoti ke hamari trade +ve jai gi and hamey profit miley es traha hamra confidence develope ho jata hy.
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

profit make use over confidence and forex bahot hi better business hay is mein sirf ap ko investment and knowledge ki zarorat hoti hay phir aap forex say earning kar saktay hay ap ko kisi aur business ki bhi zarorat nahi hogi sirf forex hi enough hoga ap kay liye isi liye mein forex ko learn karta hon takay forex say achi kamai kar sakon .

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X