Forex line manually and differentiate the bullish
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Forex line manually and differentiate the bullish
    Yes, they are really useful and personally, even I as a fundamental trader still use this one to trade as the right entry time and the right time to get out of the market because i can use that as a target to stop the possible loss and take the profit i want to get from here as well. But one will need to draw the line manually and differentiate the bullish candle or the bearish candle first for this. It's pretty easy so i think all will have the knowledge to do it.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

With the help of technical analysis on which we can also draw lines the market trend determination become easy and in this way we can make powerful decisions in the market and become successful too in the market.
    • #3 Collapse

asalam o alaikum dear members mujhy itna arsa ho gia hai lekin mujhy abhi tak bearish and bullush kaa pata nahi chala. lekin markt dekh k trade kerni chahy
      • #4 Collapse

forex ak bhthi profitable our useful businesss hia is se ham ghar bethy hoy hi bht acha benefit hasil akr skaty hai our earing kar skaty hai ye ak bht hi profitable business hai students b is se bht acha benefit hasil kar sakty hai
        • #5 Collapse

There is slight difference between bullish and bearish candle. Bullish candle has opening at bottom and close at upper level while bearish candle has opening at upper side and close at lower bottom level. So always check the candlestick structure for making better entry.
          • #6 Collapse

yes my dear friend ap ne bahot hi achi baat kahi hae jo k bahot ziada knowledgeful hae I really appreciate your knowledge and the sense of sharing. maen umeedkarta hoon k future mein bhi ap isi tarah share karte rehaen ge.
            • #7 Collapse

thanks for the nice information we can do many things for your great advice hamay aisae achi information dosron k sath share krty rehnay chahieaya
              • #8 Collapse

bullish forex ke language may up trend ko kahtey hay buhut se logo ko in words ka pata naehy ju ke basics hay aur sekhna chaheyai thanks....
                • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                • #9 Collapse

humain is main trade ki leraning karni ho gi trends kafi ahmoiat rkhty hain bulish trends say b market ki ups and down ko dykhna ho ga ta kay kam karny mai nasni ho sakay hard work kar kay kam karna ho ga
                  "The mind is everything, What you think you become"

اب آن لائن

Working...
                  X