small target like 10 to 30 pipes
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #106 Collapse

Forex trading news professionally, do a quick review of this news to assess the impact on the direction of price movement. Also in front of your eyes odds change direction, which generally occur when bullish news fails to push prices upward or downward in the news pushing prices down

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #107 Collapse

ye main ney daikha hai k jo banda small profit use karta hai us ko is main profit kamaney ka ziada tar chance milta hai jabk is k muqabley main long term waley ko kam.
      • #108 Collapse

This indicator released on a monthly basis, lies the importance of this indicator, especially for currency traders foreign currency because it refers to the strength of consumer spending and the strength of the economy. This indicator is particularly useful because it is always issued and refers to various kinds of consumption that are modified in seasonal indicators. The importance of this indicator also use it to evaluate other indicators and through him we can assess the direction of the spot market.

• #109 Collapse

exactly brother trader ko low target set karna chahiye like 10 to 30 pips on per trade, because high target ke chakr me profit wali trade bhi loss me convert ho jati he, better he ap low tp set kare har trade me, trade open karne se pehle market ko analysis zaroor kare...
          • #110 Collapse

You may use one of the hundreds of methods available for buying and selling within the forex surgical procedures so as to boost profit opportunities, and a lot of traders believe that it's hard so they can comply with Bastratejyatem, particularly when these people determine the requirement to abandon the buying and selling procedure with regards to profit. But the biggest thing will be to utilise methods and abide by all of them.
            • #111 Collapse

• #112 Collapse

forex trading mai hum waisay small trading he kar sakte hai is mai waisay humay much loss ka samna b nhe hota hai or forex trading mai humara target kam say kam he hona chaiey or humay lots size b kam say kam he rakhni hoti hai is mai risk ziadya hosakta hai
                • #113 Collapse

Small traget like agar ap pakistan forex forum trading my agar ap target small rakty ho to ap ky leya bhot acha
                  • #114 Collapse

g han aap shayad sahi keh rahay ho k new traders ko start main low pips se trade lagani chahiye phir jaise jaise unhain is business mein experience ata jaye aur jab unhain complete experience ho jaye to phir chahe wo zyada pips se trade karein.

• #115 Collapse

Small targets of the pakistan forex forum trading agar ap pakistan forex forum trading my agar ap is my work
                      • #116 Collapse

Foreign currency trading is right now world's very best business. I feel that some new folks who want s to participate in forex they could join. Now the market industry condition isn't so good and not so bad also. They can discover some profit as long as they trade now in the market.
                        • #117 Collapse

Aggressive trade 's best choice for you. It is going to be good providing you can get those profit objective. For us, I prefer to be slower trader. This mean, I trade while i still find it time to help enter market place. Using smaller take revenue is adequate for us cause I don't would like to make my open placement became floating position. Be rush is good but be mindful is additional better.

• #118 Collapse

g han bilkul...sub se phly hame cahyre k hum trading small target se shoro krni cahye...10 ya 30 pips se...q k agr hame us maiii loss b ho jaye tu ham hs loss ko bardast kr le gy.....
                            • #119 Collapse

This type of strategy is very useful and accurate but we need to hold our greed and wait for best time and then open little big lot trade and covere your taget of morew than ten pips and this taget can ewasily be achieved in all working days.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #120 Collapse

Yes, you might be copy in your senior traders to know forex buying and selling. Forex trading is just not a hardy but high-risk so buying and selling learning is biggest for almost all traders. I learn the mature traders are not able to loss his or her time without any proper learning so that you follow your current senior trader for more information.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X