Nicely the buying and selling tactic
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Nicely the buying and selling tactic
    Nicely the buying and selling tactic is actually a lot more like a means we all utilize to entry the market to make money whenever buying and selling as well as the buying and selling strategy entail the buying and selling tactic and the level burning we can easily have the funds for to lose whenever buying and selling with a particular opportunity. money supervision is actually included as well.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

dear me ap ki bt nhi samja kiu k ap nay english me tread ki ha bhai wasy ap ko urdu me dayni chahye thi kiu k hum ko urdu me san pata chal jata hai
    • #3 Collapse

The thread initiator is of the opinion that one must buy and sell after due deliberations. Selection of the right entry and exit timings are important for successful trading.Wrong timings can lead a trader to face negative results.
      • #4 Collapse

g bhai apke paas bohat achi si startegy honi zaroori ahi ke jisko dekh kar ap is mein buy aur sell kar saken aur sahi time pe ap buy ya sell kar saken.
        • #5 Collapse

forex k learning k liye sb sy best website babypips.com hai. is website py ham ko forex trading kai bohat zayada learning things mil sakti hain aur ham apny forex trading k knowledge ko bohat zayada barha sakty hain.
          • #6 Collapse

More to read that experienced traders say. They can provide more useful information than the older and have not expired books. It seems to me that the general advice is exactly the point that can be gleaned from colleagues, they obviously know better the situation in many areas.
            • #7 Collapse

is main trends ko follow karna ho ga jis say market main achi earning hasil ho sakti hay is main sell or buy karna hota hay is main kafi achi earning hasil ho sakti hay hard work kar kay achy say ana ho ga low risk main ana ho ga
              "The mind is everything, What you think you become"
              • #8 Collapse

bhai apko agr is market mein knowledge hai tabhe ap is mein kamyab hain agr apka pas is market ka knowledge ni hai tab ap is kabhe bhe profit earn ni kar skta hain ya market apko tabhe a skti hai jab ap is ko learn karta hain.
                • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                • #9 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: mehedibd پيغام ديکھيے
                  Nicely the buying and selling tactic is actually a lot more like a means we all utilize to entry the market to make money whenever buying and selling as well as the buying and selling strategy entail the buying and selling tactic and the level burning we can easily have the funds for to lose whenever buying and selling with a particular opportunity. money supervision is actually included as well.
                  Bhai pak Forex forum Pakistan mein maujood members ke liye hai isliye aap Urdu mein posts Kare Sab Ko samajh aa Jayegi Mujhe ab aap ki baat ki aarti Samaj aayi hai aur Aaj Bhi samajh nahi hai toh mai aap ki baat Ka Jawab Kaise do
                  FRD 07 TRADING JOURNAL

اب آن لائن

Working...
                  X