95% people fail in forex
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

95% people fail in forex
    it is my observation that 95% people fail in forex. can you tell me why 95% people fail in forex. what are the main reasons behind the failure of 95% peoples
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Yes you are right most of people do not get any profit and they fail. they lose all their money in forex because they have poor knowledge and they do not know how to trade in forex so they fail and lose their all money.. Lack of learning is the cause of their failure

• #3 Collapse

according to me its not true that 95% people fail in forex. people count all those in this 95% people who even making loss just because they are new in this trading market. according to me only those fail who face loss in this market and get disappointed and than does not came. who continue their struggle they will be successful one day.

• #4 Collapse

i think 80% people fail in forex trading business. we should remember that forex is a very risky business, we should not join here without proper learning and practising. many people join here with lack of knowledge, so they fail in forex trading business.

• #5 Collapse

It is 100% true that 90% traders fail. According to the new survey it has been estimated, due to the increase forex traders, the 90% is change to 92.5% now.
          So now, around 92.5% traders fail because of some major emotions which they can't control like greed, patience etc.

• #6 Collapse

you are correct, I believe the failure occurred due to lack of knowledge and ability of the forex business. This business 100% dependent on the ability and basic knowledge about forex.
            so it's better we do not trade first before having enough abilities.

• #7 Collapse

no it is wrong that 95% peoples fail in forex trade those people who are not able to work hard and didnt learn forex trade properly that kind of traders fail in forex trade business and those who works hard are a successful trader in forex trade business

• #8 Collapse

yes. that is really true that 95% forex trader almost fail in here specially newbies. they fail here at first because the almost want to earn a lot of money at once from here without enough knowledge and experience.

• #9 Collapse

95% people can not fail in Forex market.few new traders are fail in Forex market because they have not basic knowledge about Forex market.most of the trader can not control like greed , patience and over trading and lack of knowledge

• #10 Collapse

I am completely agree with you that 95%people fail in Forex.i think those peoples becomes fail in Forex who are not high skilled and not collect the important information about Forex trading business.they become fail in Forex.

• #11 Collapse

Yes i think 95% people fail in the forex trading because they does not understand the trend of market , and they have no completely knowledge in the forex trading , they cannot controls our emotions during the trading that is the reason that 95% fail in the trading.

• #12 Collapse

I believe that the majority of forex traders fail, the main factor is the cause, one of which is the lack of knowledge about forex and do not ignore money management and discipline, so it makes TRADE their losses, most of which became unsuccessful forex trader is a novice trader

• #13 Collapse

yes. on the forex trading maximum traders loss in the trading market. where, i have lost some dollar in the last week. basically, most of the time, traders think that, market will down in the market, but, it will be opposite in the market. so, traders should analysis more in the trading market.

• #14 Collapse

small invester jo k kum capital se trading start kerta hai or us per leverage ratio ziada hoti hai jis ki wajah se nuksaan ka chace ziada hota hai.but ager ap ziada investment kerte ho to us me ap ki success ka chance b berh jata hai.
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

well....if I say personally then I say to you that yes.... brother you are right ... there are 95% traders fail in this... market.... there are many reason to fail in this market but main reason I think greed and lack of knowledge.... thanks.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X