Failure is the foundation of success
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Failure is the foundation of success
    many traders who stopped because of a failure in forex trading. if we behave like that of course we would just be a loser. I think without fail we do not find real success. how do you think?
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

yes you should all must trade with this state of mind that with the coming day you will succeed no mater at present you are losing if you keep on working with this motivation then a time will come when you will have profit

• #3 Collapse

Any upset man who can not survive her life if he want Forex is best foundation for him and he try to achieve her life and bright future can acheive from Forex that s why I think Forex is the best for Fowler people.

• #4 Collapse

Absolutely if we not to stay on loose position then we not to know how to back again on profit position needs to experience if its bad then not any problem because next means after loosing trade wen we open a new order then obviously remember previous fault that we make and not to doing this again.

• #5 Collapse

yess jab ham ak cheez mai jab fail ho jaty hain hame us k bary mai experince ho jata hai ham sikh jaty hain kanhan galti thi or agy kis cheez se aviod karna hai islye mere khayla mai ak bar fail hone k bad ham sikhty he hain
          • #6 Collapse

kisi b kam me fail honay k bad me hum koi b cheez ko nahi samjh paty hain aur us k bad me hum ny he her cheez ko dekhna hota hai aur hume apnay failure ki waja talash karni hoti hai.
            • #7 Collapse

That failure at the outset in the forex market is one of the most important factors that lead to success in the forex market in the next time but we have to know that it is inevitable to work seriously in this market

• #8 Collapse

in my opinion, traders give up only to be quick to admit defeat in the forex. before this many people who suffered losses and failed, but today they have managed to become an efficient and clever trader

• #9 Collapse

yes,this is true that failure is the foundation of success.in forex many people lost there every thing ,but after some days they come back with new spirit.so,i believe that failure is the foundation of success.

• #10 Collapse

yes we should not disturbe from our failure here is need to under stand and learn more and more from our mistake. further as i think that failure are road map for us . so we should concentrate on the reason and next time we should not repeat that mistake in future
                    • #11 Collapse

There have a proverb that "Failure is the pillar of success". When you fail in your work then try to find out your mistake. Where did u wrong? If u find it out then you shall be a successful man. So dont be upset and recover your mistakes to be successful man

• #12 Collapse

You can actually say it like that since failure in forex acts as a warning alarm that you're not trading correctly. Because of this warning, a trader would be alarmed of what mistake that he/she has made and eventually giving the opportunity to fix it before it becomes a massive problem.

• #13 Collapse

Defeat doesn't finish a man, quitting does. You are not a “loser” because you have a losing trade on.You are, however, a loser if you do not get out of the losing trade once you recognize that the trade is no good. It’s amazing to me how accurate your gut is as a market indicator. If, in your gut, you have the idea that the trade is no good then it’s probably no good. Time to exit.

• #14 Collapse

Ya i also think so. We can get a lot of incident about this. Remember Robert Bruce the king who inspired by a small spider and reclaim his kingdom after some losing steps. In y begging i think its impossible for me to earn profit from here but i never stop trying and now i can earn and i am really happy i received my hard work result and gift. So i think failure is he pillar of success and we need to try again and again.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Allocate the excess commodity tonnage against any other existing
                              contract,Accept the relevant daily cash prices, for the excess commodity
                              tonnage on the day of delivery.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X