<Trader Quality is everything >
No announcement yet.

X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

traders may have some good qualities and some bad points on that base traders can trade in forex, bad points include greed and making high lot trades in wrong analysis
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

dear apne to bhot he ache baat kahe hai and mai to samjta hu trading ki best quality yahe honi chaiye k humay yaha per acha experince hona chaiye usi k waja say humay yaha per profit b hota hai
    • #3 Collapse

You are right, i am totally agreed with you. Every body should put their full enthusiasm and dedication for obtaining fruitful results. Only the hardwork can move you forward and give you success in forex.
      • #4 Collapse

it's depend on the traders it self, whether he/she just want to earn additional capital in here or want to share knowledge and gain at the same time. If you don't have something to share then you still can participate keeping this forum at a good content by commenting only to what you know, there's no need to trying so hard commenting unnecessary thread. it only spamming the thread.............
        • #5 Collapse

Trader quality is of course every thing and when we have good market strategy then we can make positive pips in the market easily and become successful. So always trade with market trend in order to become successful.
          • #6 Collapse

yeah i agree with you each and every point you have told and you know trader quality is best marketing stredgy and also this stredgy depends on trader himself and is ma baray dehan and sooch smjh kar chalna parta ha
            • #7 Collapse

This is right by simply posting anything neither you are helping the visitors nor yourself as you are not learning nor improving/enhancing your forex knowledge, so it is true that quality and attention while working on forum is more important than quantity...
              • #8 Collapse

g my all frnds ap ne bht achi trh guid kia he me ap sub ki bato ko mind me rkho ga or bhter tareeqasy se work kr ap dosto k jiasa aik acha trader bno ga or ghr bethay harworking kr k bhter earning kr k apny drams poray kro ga
                • #9 Collapse

dear brother agar log shuru sa ha demo account ko per zayda se zayda practic kara tu ap ka basic knowaladge acha ho sakta ha or ap ak acha profit earn kar sakta ha
                  • #10 Collapse

yes dear ap ki baat sahi hai jb ek trader proper analysis k sath trading krta hai to us k liye earning buht asaan ho jati but jb ap greed k sath or emotion k sath trading krte ho to ap khud ka loss krte ho
                    • #11 Collapse

Yes of xoyee that youbare say the quailtyvtrade is good. We are work the market quality base. So hat we are goid work
                      • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                      • #12 Collapse

hum is main jab kam karty hain to humain is main low risk main kam karna ho ga jis say market main achi eraning hasil ho sakti hay demo ko use kar kay achy say ana ho ga ta kay loss km say km ho sakay
                        "The mind is everything, What you think you become"

اب آن لائن

Working...
                        X