How is money made trading currencies?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

How is money made trading currencies?
    Currencies are traded on a pip system. A pip is another word for a point in the currency trading arena. Traders are trying to capture points. Depending on the currency, each point is worth a different amount. For example; the British Pound is worth about $10 per point that is traded per lot. If you trade 1 lot and capture 40 points, you just made $400. If you trade 10 lots and capture 40 points, you just made $4,000.00, etc.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

assalam o alikum my bro u r right I agree with u yar mujy is bary me itni malonat nhi ha aaj mane learning start ki ha
    • #3 Collapse

Trading in the forex market could help you achieve more profits and I think that the forex market more wonderful it is possible to help you succeed in your life if you have good administration to the head of the owner
      • #4 Collapse

yahn har kisi ki apni techniques hain har koi apne hisab se trade krta hai koi forex factory se daikh ke learn krta hai aur trade krta hai koi nesw daikhta hai aur koi apne experience se trade krta hai har aik ka pan experience hai
        • #5 Collapse

gee bhai hm apne forex trading market mein currencies ke trading krte hein aur hmein apne trading mein market ke conditions ke information ho aur hm apne trading mein market ko ache trah se smjha krien phr hemin apne trading se acha profit haisl ho jata he
          • #6 Collapse

hum is main ziada tar curreny main trade karty hain kun kay is main kam karna sai rahta hay humain agr succedss hasil karna hay to gold main kam karny main achi earning hasil ho sakti hay magr risk b rahta hay
            "The mind is everything, What you think you become"
            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
            • #7 Collapse

trading in the forex market would help you to earn a lot of profit and in this plate form every one has its own techniques and they learn this from different sources we mostly trade in the currency and from gold we earn great profit.

اب آن لائن

Working...
              X