<The good thing always take a long time>
No announcement yet.

X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

hey.. all we know that the good thing take a long time like a car for example if we want to fabricate a good car it take a long time...
    i think the same thing for the forex the success need a long time, i have about two years of trading and until now i don't make what i want, i think id i use this symbol i made now a good profit ...this mean that you trade just when you are sure from you deal... what do you think brothers
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

The good thing really needs more time to come and I think the good thing from my point of view is the high profits and I also think that the profits really need more time in training and a good education even realized
    • #3 Collapse

assalam.o.alikum my bro u r right i agree with u this is a good question bro ye bt to bilkul thek ha jitna zaiyada time spend kren gy utna hi zaiyada experience get kren gy aur experience ho ga to profit b acha earn karen gy
      • #4 Collapse

I am two years old in forex and my experience is also greater but still i am loser in forex and yet I am unable to make good profit in the market. So we should have good strategy in the market in order to make good profit in the market easily and become successful.
        • #5 Collapse

Trading main ager ham trading kertey waqat achi soch rakhain k ham ko yahan say profit earn kerna hy or loss say buchna hy to ham ko kbi loss nai ho
          • #6 Collapse

G han dear agr ap is ma ziyda money earn karo ge to foida b apko ho ga is leye ziyda mehnat karo aj ap learn karo kal earning achi ho gi thansk
            • #7 Collapse

dear, We must get experience which comes with time.As for as trading is concerned it is one of the most growing buisness and is very good from earning point of view and it takes time because trading comes with time and experience and one should try to get more and more basic knowledge.
              • #8 Collapse

forex success is naot a shortcut time , It needs a long time , because to get success in trading we need maximum learning and more experience ,to get experience we need more and more pracice on demo account which required more time ,
                • #9 Collapse

well dear i want to say about your question that The good thing really needs more time to come and I think the good thing from my point of view is the high profits and I also think that the profits really need more time in training and a good education even realized
                  • #10 Collapse

yes dear when you jioin forex markt it takes a long time to succed in the forex life aap kois mn ik kism ka experi cce hu jata haa atbn aap ko is mainaik kism ka profit huna lagta haaa .
                    • #11 Collapse

yup bilkel sahi. basically har kam time or musalsal mehnat mangta hai ager aap ye do cheezein kisi bhi kaam ko do gay to aap ka wo kaam aap ko zaroor faida day ga. even forex mein bhi success hasil karne k liye in do cheezon ki zaroorat hai.
                      • #12 Collapse

hum is main long time main kam karty hain to achi earning hasil ho sakti hay is main short term main kafi risk hota hay hard work kar kay practice say ana ho ga jis ki help say humain market mai loss km ho ga
                        "The mind is everything, What you think you become"
                        • #13 Collapse

g bhai mein khud yahe smjhta hun kah hamin just long term tarding karni chahiya jab hum long term tarding karin ga tabhe hamin is mein benift milta hai jab hum short term tarding karta hain tab hamin loss hota hi.
                          • #14 Collapse

but dost ye to her trader ki planing k oper depend kerta hai k wo short term trading kerna chahta hai ya long term trading ko like kerta hai long term trading over all best hai
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

market ke baare mein Aake Ek achi Soch aapko market mein jyada long time ke liye Adnan karne ka ek accha mauka provide karti hai agar aap a smoker ko use Karenge toh aapko apna mind fresh Rakhna Hoga aur aap Phir Se Achcha Kama sakte hain

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X