Gambling in forex
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Gambling in forex
    I think the forex trading is high risky so that is very important that you never bet the fram on any one trader because we never know in the forex trading for surly which trades will win and which will lose, and we need to give the equal waiting to each trading.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

As you have seen that one cannot predict the Forer market as it remain on changing time to time. You need to have some of the skills so that you can get the right time to invest your money in the market.

• #3 Collapse

As I have seen many traders lose their money as they bet on some of the currency in the market and at the next moment the one who bet the currency fail because the currency goes down and down instead of getting up.

• #4 Collapse

forex is full of risky business of you cannot say that you will win the forex trading .even you are a professional trader and full of confidence person . 95% people are fail in forex due to lack of knowledge and experience you should not proud of successful in trade

• #5 Collapse

Betting is already unlawful and so in Forex Trading you cannot afford to bet because the market is a very fluctuating one, you cannot even predict when the market would change it's position from up to down or vice verca. Everything is just unpredictable and we have to be mentally prepared for everything in order to keep going good.

• #6 Collapse

Betting in Forex trading is also not good because you might not be able to earn good profits if you just keep on betting, sometimes you might do but those would just be guesses which is not the perfect way of trading.

• #7 Collapse

the trading forex is betting if we do not educate about Ourselves and trade forex without any analysis. Objective if we take proper Educational and learn the analysis of forex market and trade According to the rules proper forex is Entirely different from betting.

• #8 Collapse

Forex is a very risky market.nothing can predictable here.EVEN the professionalist may face loss.The main cause of facing loss is lack of knowledge,experience and sometimes over confident.SO don't bet in forex market,if you loose you may face doble loss.

• #9 Collapse

I am a big sports betting fan. I make a deep analysis of the match before betting on a team. The injuries, the tournament rank, the previous matches etc, so many times my expectations go right.

• #10 Collapse

Yes that is really true we dont have to bet in forex market because forex is not game base market its a kind of market by which our knowledge and skills is what bring us profit while gambling is the luck base strategize market.

• #11 Collapse

if you want to gamble then don't do it in forex trading to begin with. because that we will only loss an even bigger money in the end so that we need to really watch out about the things we should do.

• #12 Collapse

n forex trading you do not bet, rather you make your analysis and then you trade. If you decide to bet you will be like a gambler and gamblers make losses without knowing why the losses came. If you bet you will never know why the market moves the way it does and so many times the trader will be faced with confusion.

• #13 Collapse

That is why it is good to always make your good analysis because if you do it will help you a lot to decide what the market may do next and it iwill give you a good advantage to making profits in forex trading.

• #14 Collapse

getting in this business is more like increasing the risk you will face to make good profit for yourself. Traders who bet and depend on luck will loose what they have invested because there is no knowledge that will help a trader to make money other than luck. Forex is not a gambling site

Last edited by ; 20-10-2014, 03:01 PM.
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

G nhi forex trading me humye gamvling nhi hoti hai ye to ak hard work business hai aur jub tak ap ke pass forex trading ki proper knowledge nhi ho gy to hum forex me nakam ho saktye hai yahi se pata chal ta hai ke ye ak hard work business hai hum forex trading ko gambling nhi kahye saktye hai

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X