Forex is high risky or not?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Forex is high risky or not?
    most people fail to realize that most businesses that are high return businesses are also high risk . New traders do not pay attention to the high risk aspect of forex market and because of that, they fail to manage the high risk aspect properly.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

orex Trading is not a high risk trading But most of us thinks that Forex trading is 100% risky business but they think wrong Forex trading is not a risky business for those who have skills and education and training about Forex. The persons who have no skills,education.

• #3 Collapse

what i see shocking is that those people who become successful in forex most of them never return to learn more in forex . because forex isnt an even its a process and so when you learn more you are just adding more tools in our bags and this will be to our ultimate advantage.

• #4 Collapse

Forex never tell you the reason why i loss or alternatively precisely why you won. however, it shows the actual happen we all acquired or alternatively loss. so, we all have to find the particular causes of win plus lose.

• #5 Collapse

Forax trading us waqt gigh risky hai jub humrye pass na he to forex trading ka experience ho ga aur nhi is ki proper knowledge gy aue agar humarye pass ye sub cheezye hai to ye risky nhi hai
          • #6 Collapse

i do believe that trading forex has a really high risk not only for beginner but for professional also. the deferences is: the beginner is not able yet to reduce the high risk, but the professional has known how to reduce the high risk to be a smaller risk.

• #7 Collapse

Meray khayal main forex trading aik high risky busineaa hai is main aapko kisi bhi stage py akar loss ho sakta hai aur aapki investment bhi zaaya ho sakti hai is liye forex trading start karnay se pehlay achi tarha soch lena chahiye
              • #8 Collapse

I believe that every thing is high risk. But risk can be balance by knowledge and skills. Look at the circus. How do you think they do that almost impossible things. Like the lion tamer. A man walking in a rope.

• #9 Collapse

No doubt that originally Forex by the proportion of risk is very high which is why it is forex profitable that he has a lot of risks that make trader can not control himself in the market can not make a profit in the event that is controlled by the idea that the market is dangerous so you must be no self-confidence in trading even know trader in anything will work on Forex

• #10 Collapse

you need good knowledge and trading strategy that suits your trading style and time to perform creditably as a forex trader,you must have a plan in place and protect your account from margin call by applying stop loss.

• #11 Collapse

Asslam o alaikum friends ap ko chahiye k ap is me aik bar zarur yaqeen kar k dekhein aur waise b ye kam itna mushqil nai hai risk to har kam me hota hai ap ko is ko zarur try kar k dekhna chahiye

• #12 Collapse

yes bro is main koi bhi shk nhi hy k forex aik risky business ornhi bhi hy aapko chiya k aap k pass forex to aap ik bary ain proper knowledge hona chiya jub aap is mian experience or knowledge ksath is main work karingy to aapko is main loss bhi nhi hoga or aapr knowledge k is ko karingy to
                        • #13 Collapse

stop loss does not guarantee you will lose the money I think that good money management may be better in our guarantee is not easy to lose and not easy to get a margin call in our trade

• #14 Collapse

ji bilkul bahut hi acha question hy ap ka k forex pe trading karna ak risky kam hy wo is lie k agar ap bina experience k forex pe trading karte hain to ap jitna marzi traing kar lain ap ki investment waist ho jae gi is lie experience gain kar k apni marzi ka profit earn karna chahye
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Certainly forex is the high risk investment because their movement is affecting in around the world.It is not same as stock market because almost of tide of movement in stock market relate with situation in country only exception it has some major news to affect all of stock markets in the world.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X