<A fresh mind can provide us a fresh income from forex>
No announcement yet.

X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Hello brother,
    After few days i come back in this forum again, now i make a new thread that is if we we can start Forex trading with fresh mind i means without feel any hesitation then we can make good profit from Forex. Do you agree with me?
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

G han broagr freshmnd se kam layin to apkobfoida o gaor apkoprofitbile ga lakinagr pis magreed kartyhain to losbapkohiho galainagr apismarisklatyin hain toasmab apko loss hoga thansk
    • #3 Collapse

if we have a good strategy and very good money management rules in the back and we make good use of the price action then we can make very good money from the forex and may be we get rich
      • #4 Collapse

I agree with you, if we will trade with fresh mind and we will trade after analyzing the complete market then we can be able to get good profit with Forex trading market.
        • #5 Collapse

yes ye tu baat theka hai forex trading mai chukay market bohat zeayda fluctuate hoti hai es waja se es mai dehaan se aur dekh kar trading karna parit hai
          • #6 Collapse

You are right dear before the trade in the Forex trading activities we should make our mind free from all the worries and make a good trade with perfect . A fresh mind make a fresh and complete plan for the trade to see the market position and make the trade and earn more in the Forex trade. Always make the trade with fresh and active mind and earn more in the trade
            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
            • #7 Collapse

hum ia mind ko set kar kay kam karty hain to achi earning hasil ho sakti hay humain agr success hasil karna hay to demo ko use karna ho ga jis say achi earning hasil ho sakti hay low risk main kam karna ho ga
              "The mind is everything, What you think you become"

اب آن لائن

Working...
              X