forex as a game of Luck
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

forex as a game of Luck
    mostly people say that forex is just the game of luck when you trade well you get reward and if you not you face loss. but i think it is the game of knowledge that if you have complete knowledge about trading then you can earn well and on the other hand if you have not know any thing then you get only loss.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

People, especially those that do not know how the forex market works, have different opinion about it. Though, I do not blame them bacause i ones felt forex was just exchanging one currency for another with a percentage (%) profit until i got to learn a thing or two on how it works.

• #3 Collapse

However, i dont think forex trading is a game of luck. Its your intelligence (knowledge), expertise as well trading plan or strategy that pulls in profit for you not luck. If you leave your trade to chance, there is a high possibility that you may lose.

• #4 Collapse

no sir i think ke forex me luck itna kam ni ata jitna ap ka experience aur knowledge kam ata ha forex luck ki game ni ha ye demo se practise ki game ha jis se ham bhot kuch learn kr ke work kr skte hain tb hi ap ko profit hasil ho skta ha is lye luck bhi depend na kren hard work se work kren
        • #5 Collapse

If you are new trader then its necessary for you to have another alternative income source that will help you financially in case of loss. No online source can give you high profit than forex trading but still i recommend that we must have an alternative source because the forex market situation is very uncertain.

• #6 Collapse

mery bhi bat asy ha k forex 1 on line business ha ye koi game ya joa nhi ha is par app ko work karna parta ha jis k badly app ko is ka profit hasil hota ha mery bhi forex 1 earning point ha
            • #7 Collapse

kisi had tak yah bat teak hay kay forex aak game of luck hi tu hay jis say hum kabi kabi kamatay bi hain or kabi kabi nuksan kartay hain jis ki waja say may kahata hoon kay this is the game of luck.
              • #8 Collapse

Of course it would be a wise decesion to invest money in different businesses. Although forex trading is a source of earning huge profit but still it is not a safe and sound business. A trader can lose al its money in a single day when the market tend go on the other way.

• #9 Collapse

forex trading aik ahsa field ha jis main apnay talent ko achi tara use kar kay yahan buhaat agay ja saktay hain kyun yahan app kay open chance ha jis chain apni skills ko use karain aur app apna alag naam paida kar saktay hainek acha trader banay k liye zarori hai k ap apny experience aur knowledge ki base pay tading karyn aur shortcuts se paisy na banayn because ya krna se ap har dafa kamyab ni ho skty
                  ha practice aur experience forex mai sab se achi cheez hai aur ye ap ko knowledge se melay ge aur es k leye ap ko demo account ki need hai keyo k ye sab se acha teacher hai esi waja se mai es ko like karta hu
                  • #10 Collapse

Forex ko game as a luck dekha jae to mrray khayal main forex trading main agar apki luck kaam kar jae to aapko boht acha profit mil sakta hai aur luck ki boht ahmiyat hoti hai forex trading main
                    • #11 Collapse

If you're relying solely on forex income then it is beneficial to invest into stock trading and future trading. Though future trading is very risky and requiers constant attention with the contract. You should consider bonds, life insurance other plans where you can invest money and get regular profit.

• #12 Collapse

My suggestion is to invest into stock trading or get a fixed deposit so that you can have some sort of financial security. Once you do get that then it is easy for you to relax and concentrate on one source of income at time.

• #13 Collapse

when you reinvest into another line of business, you are creating streams of multiple incomes that you can fall back to when profits from forex is not forthcoming. Having a back up secures your financial future.

• #14 Collapse

Nhi forex trading luck fo game nhi ha forex ko join kar ne klyeklye hume chahye ke us me ziada se ziada interest lye aut time tub hum forex trading me achi earningvkar sakte hai aur ak ache trader ban sakte hai
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

forex ak acha business ha sabis akm ko likekartta ha ap be is a kamkar or pisa ap be kam sakt ho sab is akm ko like karta ha sab is mabht kamkar ka pisa kmt ha ya kam ak game ke trah ka ha

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X