What is the best leverage that begineer use while trading for the first time?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

What is the best leverage that begineer use while trading for the first time?
    I always struggle with which leverage to use to trade. I am a beginner and most of traders say using high leverage can be deadly however we can win more profits. So I want to ask what will the ideal leverage to use while trading as beginner? High leverage always flush out your money from your account balance. so it is very important to choose right leverage for trading. I think 1:100 or 1:200 are the best leverage for trading forex accoording to your capital you have to decide what leverage you have to use.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

One should find out what leverage is best for them by trading in demo account and then stick to that leverage and trade according to money management to make profit . . Leverage by itself does not influence our profit/loss . .
    • #3 Collapse

karen to is say hamara leaverage b kam hi hoga dear ham agr new enter huay hain fore xpar trade karny k liye to jhamen cyaye k ham kam lot ki tarde aj
      • #4 Collapse

They can be a easy tool to make always profit.suddenly everything disappear if we trade badly.so low avarage low risk.high leverage has high risk leverage i use. I always trade with this leverage to market income of money.

• #5 Collapse

janab g ma tu ye samjti ho k agar tum ko koi sekhna wala hai tumri madta karna wala koi hai tu phir tum un sy sekho or agar ko sekhna wala nai hai tu phir khud mehnat kar k sekho janab.
          • #6 Collapse

always profit.suddenly everything disappear if we trade badly.so low avarage low risk.high leverage has high risk leverage i use. I always trade with this leverage to market income of money.
            • #7 Collapse

leverage is the double edge sword forex is the best online business we must have the knowledge in this the leverage is the purchasing power if you want to trade with the 1$ standard lot then you must have the 100,000 in your account but the brokers provide us the leverage this way they can get more deposits and the trader get more purchasing power with 100$ you can use the 1$ standard lot size with the leverage of 1:100

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
              • #8 Collapse

humain is main agr first time main kam karna hay to humain low risk main kam karna ho ta kay humain achi earning hasil ho sakay humain levrage say hi trade karni hoti hay ta kay humain trade main achi earning hasil ho
                "The mind is everything, What you think you become"

اب آن لائن

Working...
                X