What leverage you use?
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

What leverage you use?
    I use the leverage 1:600 I think it's good but I can not recommend what you should use you because it's about how we had money and your method of trading and profit you combient you want and how you can resist if you lose.I want to ask that what leverage you use most oftenly?please share your opinion.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

I use the leverage 1:600 I think it's good but I can not recommend what you should use you because it's about how we had money and your method of trading and profit you combient you want and how you can resist if you lose . .
    • #3 Collapse

I am using 1:1000 leverage and this leverage is good for me because with this leverage i can trade on small amount with big lots and in this way i can make good profit in the market as well. Always respect market trend then we can make good profit.
      • #4 Collapse

main 1.50 leverage use kr rah ho. q k mere expert friends sab yehi suggest kr rahe hain is sy trading main hum loss sy kafi madad mily ge wasy aksar full leverage use krty hain.
        • #5 Collapse

Mein low leverage mein trading kerta hun or mein 1:300 leverage ko use kerta hun yeh kafi achi or safe leverage hai or mein trading mein b kam risk leta hun k mujhe experience kam hai to low leverage or low risk trading mein theek hai.
          • #6 Collapse

most of the time, i use a leverage of 1:1000 ...because i think that it has more profit and if someone trade sensibly, and handle his money well...then he can earn more money with it....so i prefer to use this leverage...but it is a little more risky...
            • #7 Collapse

i am using 1:1000 because this is a good leverage kyun k jis instrector sy main ny forex sekhi us ny bhi mujhy isi leverage ka mashwara diya is sy profit zyada liya ja sakta hai
              • #8 Collapse

mein short trade karti ho is liya mein low leverage use karti hai 1:200 aur achi position sa wiat kar ka risk lati ho mein abi practice aur learning ko zada preference da rahi ho jo key to success hai
                • #9 Collapse

may to 200 leverage use karta ho ju ke mayra sab se best hay trading mein b kam risk leta hun k mujhe experience kam hai to low leverage or low risk trading mein theek hai.
                  • #10 Collapse

main is main bahut kam leaverage use karta hun jis par ap yaqeen nahi karain gey aur ye levrage jo hai wo hai 1.1 q k main risk nahi leta hun.
                    • #11 Collapse

1.200 leverage sabse best hai kyuke yeh bahoot low risk hai aur trader ko chaiye ke wo hamesha low risk me kaam kare to jada achcha honga uske liye live me trading karne me.
                      • #12 Collapse

I use the maximum leverage 1:1000 offered by my broker InstaForex because with more leverage I feel very safe from margin call. But I always use small lots because with high leverage big lot is a killer.
                        • #13 Collapse

salam friends ,,, Mein low leverage mein trading kerta hun or mein 1:300 leverage ko use kerta hun yeh kafi achi or safe leverage hai or mein trading mein b kam risk leta ho0o is thara ap loss sy bach sakty ho0o ...
                          • #14 Collapse

g bhai jaan mai to samtja hu humay leverage ka nhe pata hai mai samjta hu humay ache say indicators and news ko b follow karna he chaiey
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

bother I am using leverage 1:1000 because i want to increase the number of position that i can make . It will help me earn more money easier . I know it is also very risky but i accept it because i want to increase my profit .

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X