can you control yourself in management capital money invest?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

can you control yourself in management capital money invest?
    hello dear members
    i waana know from expert traders can you control yourself in management
    capital money invest in forex, about me self i can control my self sometimes
    but not for long so if you can control yourself tell us how??
    When I was 2% to 3% only .. though trading is safe, because I consider investing forex will I harvest in the long run.
    when comparing TP and SL 1:10 still mending as risk in the limit, I did not use SL .. but if I use SL longterm 1:3.
    For me the important safe and comfortable too
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

if you want to count the percentage may be different gan, for example, if I want to develop a capital of $ 10 in order to balance the strong taste is not easy if you are expecting a 5 percent .. but if I already have a strong capital eg $ 3000 then I risked enough risk that only 5 percent of the capital ...
    • #3 Collapse

Money management plays vital role in the market and always take little risk in the forex and open trade with only 2% risk and in this way we can control the trade easily in right direction and become successful in live trading.
      • #4 Collapse

If I as a beginner trader 2% or 3% that is enough . . Because it is still in the learning phase . . But it would not hurt if professional traders use capital more experienced . .
        • #5 Collapse

asalam o alaikum dear members money managment bahut ehm role play kerti hai forex mein is lie apko hahy k ap isko zrur follow kero
          • #6 Collapse

ap log agar money managment karey ge to best hoga jetne be success full trader hay wo l og money manage ment ka khase khyal raktey hay aur good earn akr saktey hay ... thanks...

• #7 Collapse

ge ha m money managem nat ka to may khase khyal rakhta ho aur jab be may ne money magemant nahy keya hay to high loss kar chuka ho buhut hey bar thanks....

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
              • #8 Collapse

humain is main capital ko manage kar kay ana ho ga jis say humain trade main kam karna ziada earning hasil ho sakti hay humain investment karni hogi ta kay achi earning hasil ho sakay hard work karna ho ga
                "The mind is everything, What you think you become"

اب آن لائن

Working...
                X