Ten important tips for technical trading:-
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Ten important tips for technical trading:-
    Dear friend today i am sharing you Mr.John j Murphys's ten important tips for technical trading which is written below, I think it will help you:

1 Map the trends
    2.Spot the trend and go with it.
    3.Find the law and high of it.
    4.Know how far to backtrack
    5.Draw the line
    6.Follow the average
    7.Learn the turns
    8. Know the warning sign
    9.Trend or Not a trend
    10.Know the conforming signs.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Thanks for posting these awesome tips for all the traders. These tips will helps a lot of traders to improve their skills through which they can also increase their earnings and all the traders wants to increase their success as maximum as they can
    • #3 Collapse

Very nicely written with points and given 10 very important tips on this writing. I must thank you that you have given these most important tips that every trader needs to follow. For the beginners this is a must read and must follow writing that I would recommend every newbie to have a close look and obey these.
      • #4 Collapse

All successful traders today would also start from the beginning, where they have to invest time to learn and actively practicing their trading to control your emotions and try to find a reliable trading techniques to gain profits in forex.
        • #5 Collapse

To make better decisions in the market. First of all map the trend and in this way make a better decisions in the market and in this way we can make perfect decisions in the market and become successful in the market.
          • #6 Collapse

forex main kaam karin tu is main kisy say tip na lain.ap khud tip bana saktay hain.sau say important jo baat hai.woh ap forex main jitna kaam karin utna hi zuadah faidah ho ga.tip na lain.
            • #7 Collapse

My tips of the Forex is as
              Learning
              No emotion
              No greedy
              No fear
              On over trading
              Cool mind.
              Low leverage
              • #8 Collapse

goood broother ap ne buhut hey acha post keya hay agar har banda aysa goood thread post karey ga to buhut hey best hoga aur good earn kar sakey ga aur help be karey ge log un ke sath...
                • #9 Collapse

Ap nay very good information share ke hay.In rules ko follow kar kay hum aik successful and profitable treading kar saktay hain.I hope kay ap all members ki information kay leay isi tara ki useful thread next time bi post karain gay.
                  • #10 Collapse

Aap ne jo trading ki hikmat e amli banai he wo kafi Acchi he umeed he ke Baqi trader's jo is forum per hain or aap ki post ko Parh rahay hain un ko is se faida ho ga.
                    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                    • #11 Collapse

hum is main hard work karna ho ga is main practice say ana ho ga ta kay humain achi earning hasil ho sakay humain technical analysis kar kay kam karna ho ga jis say humain market main achi earning hasil ho sakti hay
                      "The mind is everything, What you think you become"

اب آن لائن

Working...
                      X