Is technical analysis or fundamental analysis the easy option?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Is technical analysis or fundamental analysis the easy option?
    Really actually does not need the indicator to profit as much as possible to look at the monitor to see the indicator dizzy. 1 or 2 indicator actually quite original master right indicators could certainly profit. we believe are important indicators of our current TP TP we have to cut loss when we cutlass. not until we our trading into the market with the assumption the rebound My space ah" or other thoughts, because we are not a determinant of market movements
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Analysis is an important thing on which your whole trade gonna based so analysis are not just a option which you have to choose, nope traders would have to analyse the market thoroughly by using their knowledge and skills but its up onto traders that with which type of analysis they wanna analyze market.
    • #3 Collapse

yes its very important .you analysis for news and tv and impact of news on the currency very very important .and news is very very help us .news is inform you in advance what forex market behave you today and what you do market to day .
      • #4 Collapse

Brother technical analysis or fundamental analysis is no easy for a new trader . . So it will be easy after 1 year . . I think otherwise not possible . .
        • #5 Collapse

forex me sirf technical analysis pe depend reh ke trading nahi karni chahaiye..forex me news aur fundamentals ka bhi bahut bada role hota hai..isliye har trader ko salah di jati hai ki forex me technical aur fundamental dono tarah ke analysis ko thik se study karne ke baad hi trading karni chahaiye...
          • #6 Collapse

assalam o alaikum my dear its not an easy option but ap ko is ka proper knowledge seekhna pert ahai than ap demo account per ja ker apni startegy ko apply ker k test kerte ho..shukriya..
            • #7 Collapse

Dear mai yehi khna chahoo ga k trader ko forex market chart ko agr read krna hai tp us k liye ya to Fundamental analyses ko use krna chahiye ya phir technical analyse ko Q k agr fundamental or Technical dono ko hi dekha jaye to trader double minded ho skta hai or bohat c difficulties k face krna pr stka hai.
              https://t.me/pump_upp
              • #8 Collapse

G han agr hum es main techinical analysis and fundamental analysis thek sy samkh kr work kren to hum es main na sirf success full ho sakty hain es main management main bhi acha work kr sakty hain
                • #9 Collapse

aap ko iss ka proper knowledge seekhna parta hai phiraap dmeo account per jaa kar apni strategy ko apply kar kay test karty ho or phi ross kay baad aap ki strategy banti hai or phir aap os sko bar bar back test karty ho
                  • #10 Collapse

Brother analysis arr very important for taking the right decision like the technical analysis help you to predict the market by previous trend and the fundamental analysis help to predicting the market by news that can affect on the market, so you take decision accordingly, either you should enter or not.
                    • #11 Collapse

forex trading mien mjhe to technical analysis pasand hai aur mian is mien fundamental ke time pe is mien trading hi nahi karti is mein kiunke us time market bohat ajeeb move karti hai.
                      • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                      • #12 Collapse

analysis kar kay kam karty hain to humain achi earning haislh o sakti hay kun kay trade ko tredns ko follow karty hoyw full focus say ana ho ga jis say humain market main achi earning hasil ho sakti loss km ho
                        "The mind is everything, What you think you become"

اب آن لائن

Working...
                        X