Profits from gold and silver during market in movement.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Profits from gold and silver during market in movement.
    To do trading in gold the trader must have the good amount of capital in his trading account $1000 is the least amount because of the gold and silver spread some times goes for days they follow the trend for days and if you get the wrong trade open then it will took days to come back and gives you profits so the trader needs a lot of money and patience to trade in gold and silver and they both give huge profits as well as huge losses.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Gold and silver are deeply correlated but silver has its own fundamentals .It is called poors gold and In future I see that silver is rising because of its increasing demand.Gold is also going to go up but silver is more prefered although both are volatile.
    • #3 Collapse

hello dear in my opinion gold and silver both are a very much high commodity pair my dear so do hard work more and more then we can do trade because it is a very much risky business so firstly we need to learn this business then we can do work here.
      • #4 Collapse

jab market bahuit move kar rahi ho to ap gold par tradng kar saktey hain magar ye bahut hi risky hai aur is sey ap ko bara loss ho sakta hai.
        • #5 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: Realfx پيغام ديکھيے
          To do trading in gold the trader must have the good amount of capital in his trading account $1000 is the least amount because of the gold and silver spread some times goes for days they follow the trend for days and if you get the wrong trade open then it will took days to come back and gives you profits so the trader needs a lot of money and patience to trade in gold and silver and they both give huge profits as well as huge losses.
          dear bro i think so Dear ap ne bat bohat achi ki hai faidy mand kia or trader ko karna bhi aisy chahiye k trader ko chahiye k us ko jo profit hasil ho raha ha trading wo us ko withdraw karwa le $100 ka balance zaroor hona chahiye kyu k is amount se trading achi ho skti hai. :)
          • #6 Collapse

Gold and silver trading is obviously the most profitable business . . Indeed it will take lots of hard works to do and at the same time trading . .
            • #7 Collapse

bhai jan mene gold par tu trading ki ha mgr kabi silver par nahi ki .kiu ke ye bht high pair hai our is se hamy bht loss b ho sakta hai isi liy mene kabi laalach nahi ki me eur/usd par hi trading karta ho zaida
              For signals and info and also skrill deal only intersted people add...
              My Skype id is>>> Sunny.Forex:o
              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
              • #8 Collapse

humain is main forum main kam karna ho ga jis say humain ach iearning hasil ho saky humain hard work karna ho ga jis say humain loss km say km ho sakay humain practice saay trade main kam karna h oga
                "The mind is everything, What you think you become"

اب آن لائن

Working...
                X