preference of indicators
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #211 Collapse

in my point view indicators are very good to know the best and true trend without technical you are unable to know the sentimental analysis so you have to be expert in all three types of analysis to know the good trend to get profit
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #212 Collapse

i like them both the Fundamental indicators that are based on news and Technical indicators that are based on assumptions, i have use them both in the forex practically in real account while doing trade , i like most is the Fundamental Analysis about trade I'm going to do..!!
      • #213 Collapse

dear i think in forex a trader should follow the technical analysis for the trading in forex market in forex market i think technical analysis is best for trading in his market a trader should analyze forex market according to t

• #214 Collapse

dear i think in forex a trader should follow the technical analysis for the trading in forex market in forex market i think technical analysis is best for trading in his market a trader should analyze forex market according

• #215 Collapse

Technical and fundamntal analysis, both are very very important in forex trading, a successful trader always observe both analysis, market news & data and all over rules of forex trading.
            • #216 Collapse

indicator e are rely use-full in taring so you have to do use the indicator's in order to gain the profit of good amount You can assume it by your way as well. Besides this, you can also overview technical indicators in order to analyze what others think. indicator then you will failed in for ex trading and you loss all your money so try to away from indicator and then you will used mind set and news to trade it's save international news affect for ex market which can change its graph either up side or down side..but on the other hand technical analyses also counts
              • #217 Collapse

i do believe inside forex trading any dealer must stick to the particular complex examination for your investing inside foreign exchange inside foreign exchange i do believe complex examination is most beneficial regarding investing inside his / her industry any dealer must examine foreign exchange in accordance with complex examination.
                • #218 Collapse

Dera frands you should follow indicators based on news in my point, because technical indicators might not be right all the time. You can assume it by your way as well. Besides this, you can also overview technical indicators ,
                  • #219 Collapse

forex main dono terha kay indicators hain jo kay hamain market main achi terha say guide kertay hain jo kay market ka sahi toor per bata daitay hain kay market ab kis taraf ko move karay gi aur kitna move karay gi is liay hamain forex main hamain in indicators ka istamaal zaroor kerna caheay
                    • #220 Collapse

At first I thank you because you choice wo volatile pair for trading. Gold trading is risky if you have not enouhg mnoey because here we find minimum leverage. Eur/Used is alao a volatioe pair & it moves sometimes mor ethan 300 pips in a day.
                      so..........

• #221 Collapse

dear I have no much idea about this but I think that indicatore are realy usefull in traing so you have to do use the indicatores in order to gain the profit of good amount so you can earn a good amount of profit frm this bussniss
                        • #222 Collapse

dear mery khyal sy fundamental analysis k liay koi indicators ni hoty hain fundamental analysis k liay news hoti hain technical analysis k liay indicators hoty hain indicators ko use karty hoy ham market ki past ki movement ko dekthy hoy future me market ka trend smjh sakty hain indicators bht help full hoty hain
                          • #223 Collapse

forex tarding main bohat se indicators hain jin ko log use ekr ke acha profit earn ker lete hain agar ap ko bi inn indicator ko use ekrna hi too inn ko samj ker ap bi acha profit le sakte ho main too bollengir band ko use ekrta hon orr acha profit earn ekr leta hon

• #224 Collapse

jb new ka time hot to fudamental to os ka effect hota hy trade pr wesy technical indicator ziada effective hen or yeh prove ho chka hy q k buy or sell k aik pair pr bot effect hy jb sari world ma trading ho rhi ho to os ka effect ziada hota hy jo k technical analysis ma ata hy
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #225 Collapse

wel , indicators ki bhoot zada demands or importanc hyan forex mai , si mai humre pas yahi aik best way hay kah hum sb apni trading karty hue , is ko indicate kar sken ky aya hum jo tradingt kar rhy hayn woh hmre liy useful ha keh nhi , sii liy is mai har koi apni trading ko dekhty hue , apnu suitable way jmai indicators use karta hay ,.......

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X