< What do you do to avoid improper fraction >
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

< What do you do to avoid improper fraction >
    Sometimes the price breaks the trend and then bounce and often break the moving average then falls back
    This of course is that in times of price volatility moving average dancing to the rise and fall, what is the filtering that you find appropriate to ensure proper penetration or breakage
    .... what do you do?
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

I have no idea at all how to start your own broker but i am 100% positive that you need a lot of funds to do so. Since you are here earning bonus like me so i don't see any reason for asking this...
    • #3 Collapse

Dear i agree with "This of course is that in times of price volatility moving average dancing to the rise and fall, what is the filtering that you find appropriate to ensure proper penetration".......

• #4 Collapse

forex market mae tu trading karna bohat hi asaan hey magar forex market sey earning karna bohat hi mushkil hey ak new trader ka lye
        • #5 Collapse

Dear Sir if you try to find hardly then you can get successful trader over internet because there are lot of successful trader available who always help others new trader for making good profit from this market I think you can also get some successful trader.....

• #6 Collapse

forex mein apko losses to hote hi hian lekin ab ye apke uper depend karta hai ke ap is mein losses ko kaise avoid karte hian aur is mien ziyada profit banate hain.
            • #7 Collapse

humain trade main perfect ho kar kam karna ho ga ta kayhumain achi earning hasil ho sakay humain demo ko use karna ho ga ta kay kam karnay main asni ho sakay humain fraction ko dykhty hoye kam karna ho ga
              "The mind is everything, What you think you become"
              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
              • #8 Collapse

ap forex main aik dicipline trading karein gay to friend he app over trading ko control ker pain gy our pher us business main ap ko success milay ge our kamyaab ho sagain gay

اب آن لائن

Working...
                X