< Ten important tips for technical trading >
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

< Ten important tips for technical trading >
    Dear friend today i am sharing you Mr.John j Murphys's ten important tips for technical trading which is written below, I think it will help you:

1 Map the trends
    2.Spot the trend and go with it.
    3.Find the law and high of it.
    4.Know how far to backtrack
    5.Draw the line
    6.Follow the average
    7.Learn the turns
    8. Know the warning sign
    9.Trend or Not a trend
    10.Know the conforming signs.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

This is can not be easy and helpful for the persons who dont have much education. the basic education should be required to make each trade into the our favor. We can only make profits when we are...
    • #3 Collapse

Dear ap ne boht achii post kin hain mere khiyal mai har new bie ko in tips pe kam karna chahiye ta k wo kbaii b es mai loss na kar sakain es liye ap ko chahiye k ap es mai acha kam karo aur apnii life ko enjoy karo,,,
      • #4 Collapse

bht acahi tips hia yah no doubt agar hum in sab batao ko 100% Forex kar layange tu lamzi bat hai hum Ko Forex main technically trading kar ka bhe acha profit mil jaye ga .
        • #5 Collapse

very nice thread i like it and appreciated this type of threads which increase our knowledge and i am new
          here at forum and i seek many things from this forum like this type of threads but as concern of answer
          of this thread i am not able to give clear answer until i seek this completely. but i know that this forum is very best thanks....
          • #6 Collapse

patince ka mtlb hy k hj market up ya down jati hy to ap ko patince k sath apny plan per strict rehna hy ess liy agr ap mein patience nai hy to ap bar bar apny plan change krien gy to ap loss kr jao gy aur patience ess liy bi zrori hy k jb ap market k samny hoon to sbr k sath entry point ka wait krein aur bysbr ho kr trade open nai krien.
            • #7 Collapse

actually as a newbie I can't give you a specific nots of the ten important tips for technical trading. how to get this ten important tips for technical trading does anyone say to me? what I am getting can't understand . please shear with me.
              • #8 Collapse

Thank you so much for your tips about the ten important tips for technical trading.I wish I can understand your tips better,if you can explain the ten tips in detail here.Would you show me how to analysis the trend or not the trend?How to tell from a sideway or a single trend?
                • #9 Collapse

bhijan ap kas awal bohet he acha hey ager ap in chezzo ko follow kro gy to ap trading kr sako gy wrna naye hu ge ap ko loss he u ga
                  • #10 Collapse

You have mentioned good key points for a trader so we must adopt first good strategy in the market and we should make technical study of the market then we can make consistent profit in the market so always respect the market trend to get successful.
                    • #11 Collapse

thank u soo much for sharing this informative post with us...it is very useful post for every member of this forum... it will seriously help us to get success thanx for sharing this post with us...
                      • #12 Collapse

dear ap ne bilkul theek kaha hy forex ko join karne se pehle ap ko chahye ke ap proper learning ke sath sath proper knowlede r experience hasil karen us ke bad apni skills ko show kar ke apni marzi ka profit earn karen
                        • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                        • #13 Collapse

hum is main learning kar kay kam karty hain is main trends ko follow karna ho ga jis say trade main achie earning hasil ho sakti hay magr humain own stratgy ko bana kar kay market main ana ho ga ta kay trade karny main asni ho sakay
                          "The mind is everything, What you think you become"

اب آن لائن

Working...
                          X