< Stocks vs Forex vs Bullion Trading >
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

< Stocks vs Forex vs Bullion Trading >
    Hey guys,

I want to compare and evaluate Stocks vs Forex vs Bullion. I want to get your reactions on what seems to be safe bet? Investing in stocks, commodities or forex trading? Personally I prefer forex trading because once we choose our preffered combinations; for eg, I prefer USD/AUD; we can really focus all our attention on the variuos factors relating to that pair such as countries economy, consumer confidence, trends etc .. I get too confused with stocks bcoz there are so many companies to track and god knows when a company will get involved in a scam.

I want to hear your suggestions on this topic.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

yes i agree with u that learni ng is too much important in forex if u donot learn then u will not remain long time in forex so learn forex first and then invest it will be good for u forex is the real buisniss from which u can earn thousand of the dollers. we never earn profit from trading and if you have no knowledge and experience about trading then you may get many loss from trading. If you have knowledge and skills then you earn huge profit from forex trading and make your dreams in real.
    • #3 Collapse

These the two main big businesses i.e forex trading and as well as stock market but it is very difficult for us to trade with stock market because this market is not so easy so we should start with forex market in order to obtain better results from the market.
      • #4 Collapse

These both the main major corporations my spouse and foreign currency trading as well as as stock exchange nevertheless it is extremely hard for individuals in order to industry using stock exchange due to the fact foreign currency trading just isn't very easy therefore we need to commence with foreign exchange market in order to acquire superior outcomes in the market place.
        • #5 Collapse

bhai mujhe stock ka bilkulbhi nahi pata is ka pata hai aur ye bhi pata hai ke is mein buht zeyada sabar chahiye hota ahi is mein buht mehnat hai is mein loss bhi ho skta hai aur hum experience se kr skte hain is kaam ko
          • #6 Collapse

bhai g me just forex k bare me hi janta ho aur na hi koi is ka muqabla kar sakta hai forex dunia ka sab se bara business hai aur is ki market b sab se bari hai pori dunia ki markets se aur is ka ddaily ka business 6 trillion dollar se b zyada hai
            • #7 Collapse

Stock exchange is not so easy for us so therefore forex trading is easier than stock market and AUD/USD is the best pair for trading and it is the fact the finding trend in the market is easier to find out in the market.
              • #8 Collapse

You are say the right that the three market are online. We can see the working type then we cab say that the Forex market is the best and good source of income.
                • #9 Collapse

forex trading or exchange market aik tarha say aik jaisa hi kaam kartay hai us main b aap ko is main apni currecncy sell ya buy karna hoti or isi tarha is main theek say is main earning karn i hoti hai
                  • #10 Collapse

dear friend then Stock marketing is that kind of work where you can buying the companies share like if any company want to share some share in public like 10% or 50% or 30% it is depend on that company then you can buy that share of company and you can also earn money if company good profit and if got lose you will lose
                    • #11 Collapse

yaar bullion ka tou mujhya itna idea nahi hay but forex aur stock me se mujhay forex zada potential wala lgta hay coz stock me manipulation buhat zada hay and easily ho skti hay forex me yeah kaam asaan nahi hay
                      • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                      • #12 Collapse

forex main kam karna ziada sai rahta hay agr humain success hasil karni hay too humain hard work kar kay practice say kam karna ho ga jis say humain loss km ho ga log trade main b kafi ziada achi earnign hasil kar rahy hain
                        "The mind is everything, What you think you become"

اب آن لائن

Working...
                        X