No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

< sideways are dangerous >
    i have lost alot of money while i was trading and then a sideways came up
    then a strong break out came up and took all my money , imagine 80 pips is 1 minute gone just like that , beware friends
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Sideways trend is generally a result of the price traveling between strong levels of support and resistance.Sideways trend is not good for trading especially for newbies. Because any time price can movement in trend, So trend is friend.........
    • #3 Collapse

forex is very important business my life , I know the forex is best online business in the world , so my life is most add the forex trading market . because forex trading amrjket is very risk , so you real account is most important .
      • #4 Collapse

Of course sideways market is too dangerous one and in sideways market we can check the market breakout and when sideways breaks then we can make maximum pips in the market easily and become profitable.
        • #5 Collapse

You known that the Forex market is risky market.
          We can success is the only that we are getting the knowledge and under stand the market.
          Then we are perform the best.
          • #6 Collapse

hum is main trends ko follow kar kay kam karty hain to humain learning kar kay achy say ana ho ga humain practice say kam karna ho ga magr humain low risk main kam karny main kafi achi earning hasil ho sakai ye trnd b help kary ga
            "The mind is everything, What you think you become"
            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
            • #7 Collapse

boss forex main jo bhe trader trade up trend ya down trend k sath kerta hai to wohi us main ache earning ker pata hai hum us main ager to prfit kerna hai to her side ways main trade nahe kerna ho ge

اب آن لائن

Working...
              X