< If you want to success in the forex. >
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

< If you want to success in the forex. >
    indeed it is an important part for us to be successful in forex trading, but in my opinion, but it is also very important is about good emotional control. because in my opinion, very emotional influence on every decision we make. when traders can always control your emotions well, I'll make sure they can succeed. because it will be able to make decisions with good and proper.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

If you want to success in the Forex then you take a lot of interest in it and give proper time to this business and then you will be able to gain a lot of profit and make your life better.
    • #3 Collapse

yes dear i think that we all can be a good and we all cna be a successful forex trader in forex trade and i thinl that the more an dmore we all will try to gain more and more knowledge abd i think that the more will be the chances for all of us to be a good trader an di think that the more we qll will pay attention in demo trading the more money will we gain in real forex trade
      • #4 Collapse

forex main humain agar successful hona hay to humain is main mehant karna pary gi is main successful hony k liye koi short cut way naheen hay hum is main tab hi kamyab ho skaty hain jab hum is main roper channel ko follow karty howe is main kaam karian gay or eanring akrian gay
        • #5 Collapse

g hn bhai jan ma n ap ke bt se agree krta hn g han bhai jan forex man har koi kamyabi hail krna cta ha hum bhe haisl krn achty han par os k liy hum ko is ko khob larn krn aho ga
          • #6 Collapse

Sir forex main humain agar successful hona hay to humain is main mehant karna pary gi is main successful hony k liye koi short cut way naheen hay hum is main tab hi kamyab ho skaty hain jab hum is main roper channel ko follow karty howe is main kaam karian gay or eanring akrian gay...
            • #7 Collapse

if you want to become a successful trader in forex then you have to work hard and you have to get experience and knowledge because these are the important thing in forex.
              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
              • #8 Collapse

humsin is main agr success hasil karni hay to humain knowledge hasil karni ho gi humain dmeo ko use karna ho ga jis say humain market main kam karna ziada sai lagta hay hard work kar kay low risk main kam karna sai hay
                "The mind is everything, What you think you become"

اب آن لائن

Working...
                X