jub NEWS ka time hutu trade kitne minuts pehle open ke jaye
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #181 Collapse

Trade time

Bhai hamein news ane k foran baad he trade karni chaye h ku k market ma movement bohat taizi sa hoti h and movement k baad ham trade ko control ni karskte is lia hamein chaye k hm trade open foran news k bad kareein and acha aim rakheein and achi earning kareein.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #182 Collapse

The simplest way to calculate the value offlag Each candle assimilation time and time periodsharp price on the chart and also important candles learn well so trading can be a good

• #183 Collapse

jub news in the howa trading kitna mintes of the very great time hutu trading kitna mints pehely open ke
        • #184 Collapse

I think that the decision of the trader, it's not dependent on anything, as pulling the net we wait and see on what level will be the first rudiments of the rebound and try to make this fact. But Fibonacci especially effective when strong movements, while the weak will be plenty of false signals, as in most systems, however.

• #185 Collapse

Forex traders that they can realize their profits, The leverage is one of the most dangerous things in the field of forex which is calculated by how much you will gain or lose from one point in the deal, a double-edged sword must be careful and good management of capital

• #186 Collapse

I think I'm better than ever, I've lost my money in advance because my emotions are less stable when trading but now can discipline and I feel better than ever, although not able to get consistent profit. May we all be successful in this field. regardsReply With Quote Reply With QuoteQuote Originally Posted by fxgun View Post
              • #187 Collapse

the behavior of the financial market is considered. It is proven that this Forex market enjoy the benefits you can not find in other financial markets, and this is a major reason for turning his investors, in addition to compatibility and suitability to the needs and capabilities of the various traders. How? We may find some looking for a basic income or perhaps a job or business opportunity and we may see others looking for additional income and forex characterized as the work does not require a large capitalForex trading is not only the process of buying or selling a particular currency pair,
                • #188 Collapse

me to yeh kahoga k jiss wakat news ka time ho ap zyada tar aesa kiya kare k trades open na kiya kare bajae is k ap yaha pay trades ko close kar k chala kare or news k bad he trades ko khola kare jesay he news ka time khatam hoga to risk b kum ho jaya kare ga.
                  • #189 Collapse

There are three basic steps to do a deal or trading in Forex, the first item they select or the currency to be traded, and then to determine the size of the deal for that commodity, and finally to determine the type of operation, whether buying or selling, and implementation.
                    • #190 Collapse

Yes i think you are right k jab news ka time hota hai to ap apna sab kuch chord kar news pe depend karo or baki kam bad me karo or news me jis pair ki ho ap trading us pair ki he lago or profit kamao

• #191 Collapse

It offers a full range of tools that will help you find and compare and search for all available Forex companies. Moreover, all forex brokers are before here was Takiamanmostaradhm by traders. Some representatives of the mediators are also here to answer queries and problems mentioned in these reviews, and provide exclusive information to our visitors. You'll find 239 broker broker listed in the table below.

• #192 Collapse

dear ye to ap ki trade pr depend krta hay agr ap simply buy ya sell ki trade lgana chahty hen to ap news sy aek ghanta pehly bhe trade open kr skty hen lekin agr ap buy aur sell k pending orders use krna chahty hen to behtr hay ap news sy 3 ya 4 minute pehly tamam pending orders open kr len kuon k exact news k time pr market volatility zyada hone ki waja sy trade open nahe ho skti
                          • #193 Collapse

on small timeframe certainly not worth working for M1 and M5 for example, as many different spurious signals on the daily is not worth a long wait in the first place and have to deposit a large, build schedules can be on the M15, M30, H1 and H4.

• #194 Collapse

bhi jan ya achi bat hy ager hum new s akreba 3 4 minr phly new open kar lay to warna news ka time aksar hummari trader open be nhi hoty or na he is ma jaldi trade close hoty hyya disejan hum ko apny marzi sa soch samj kar lana hota hy
                              https://t.me/pump_upp
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #195 Collapse

You can buy the currency when they fall, then sell when the price rises to reap profits. You can also make a profit by selling high and then buying low. This is called short selling. It takes time and practice to learn good tradingThe market is open 24 hours a day starting at 17:00 on Sunday to 17:00 on Friday New York time.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X