Facility of leverage to solve Euro crisi
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Facility of leverage to solve Euro crisi
    European present trade condition is very good and coast euro in exchange of other currency inflated. so leverage is not absolutely necessary to over come the crisis if not Europe may face natural any catastrophic climatic change.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Hello Friends i asked what to do to increase profit and the trader said that what to do is to trade with signal. What your own opinion is it to trade with depended signal or to increase your learning.
    • #3 Collapse

Facility of leverage ka bara main mujeh nahi pata ha ma na aba bus learning karna start ki Forex main our Facility of leverage ka option tak main apbi tak nhi pochi hon .
      • #4 Collapse

Facility of leverage ka bara main mujeh nahi pata ha ma na aba bus learning karna start ki Forex main our Facility of leverage ka option tak main apbi tak nhi pochi hon .
        • #5 Collapse

Yes if you are able to earn as much as profit required to fulfill your needs easily then do not go beyond this limit if you have very small experience and small capital because it will lead you to overconfidence and greed and which can cause you losses. but if you have some 2-3 years good experience and some good capital then go to trader further only.
          • #6 Collapse

Its a nice and informative thread started here. Really very impressive and amazing thread it is. I enjoyed all the comments here. Its too helpful for the newbie like me. I will recommend it to every one of my friend. Its too helpful at all. I love it
            • #7 Collapse

bhai jan forex trading business men account real create krny time leverage ka sue krna boht zarroi hy leverage boht important hoti yh agr ap ky account men $100 hen or leverage 1:200 hy to ap $200 ki trade kr sakty hen
              • #8 Collapse

Assalam-O-Alaikum mera to nahi khyal key leverage ka koi faeda be hota ho bal key is sey ulta ap ko loss hota hey q key high leverage sey ap km balance sey be big lot size rakh saktey hen jo risky hota hey.
                • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                • #9 Collapse

humain levrage ko set kar kay trad emain kam karna hota hay ta kay achi earning hasil ho sakay demo ko use kar kay practice say kam karna ho ga humain high risk main kam karna acha profit ho sakta hay magr loss b ziada ho ga
                  "The mind is everything, What you think you become"

اب آن لائن

Working...
                  X