"Management of margin"
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

"Management of margin"
    if you want to trade safely, the most important thing to do is manage margins with the best. it's how to maintain used margins and available margins so it is safe from a margin call

now the question is what is the margin of the right to say safe?
    This certainly different for each trader, with a different style of trading
    - For swingers trader, usually only uses 1-5%
    - While the traders who often do scalping, sometimes using the margin to 20-40%,

good advice for manage margin:
    - Should keep the floating mines always smaller than the available margin
    - Key in managing the margin is emotional control

lets discuss about the management margin here
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

thanks for sharing this type of information. still now i donot use any proper management . but i just try to use 10 % of my full investment . but next i should try to make this type decision to become successful in future
    • #3 Collapse

thanks for sharing this type of information. still now i donot use any proper management . but i just try to use 10 % of my full investment . but next i should try to make this type decision to become successful in future

• #4 Collapse

"Management of margin"
        if you want to trade safely, the most important thing to do is manage margins with the best. it's how to maintain used margins and available margins so it is safe from a margin call

now the question is what is the margin of the right to say safe?
        This certainly different for each trader, with a different style of trading
        - For swingers trader, usually only uses 1-5%
        - While the traders who often do scalping, sometimes using the margin to 20-40%,

good advice for manage margin:
        - Should keep the floating mines always smaller than the available margin
        - Key in managing the margin is emotional control

lets discuss about the management margin here

• #5 Collapse

g han bhai jan ap ne sahe kaha man ap ke bt se agree krta hn g han hbhai jan hum ko margin ko achi trah se mang krn achy q k is se hum ko marign call bhe a ksti ha
          • #6 Collapse

ji bhai jan ap blkul thk keh rhy hen forex trading me hm logo ko margins ko bht soch sjh k set krna chahye ta'k hmari trading me koi msla na ho aur hm log easily profit earn kr sken
            • #7 Collapse

asalam u alaikum apne bhot acha thread post kia lekin me to yaha naya aya hon is liye is barey me mujhe kuch zyada pata nhi hai or me forex k barey me zyzda se zyada knowledge hasil karna chahta hon ye bhot acha blog hai is se acha blog shayd koi or nhi hai isliye mujhey forex ki margin k barey mein zyada kuch pata nhi hai.....
              • #8 Collapse

ye aik bohat acha forum hy aur jo log forex mein new hoty hein un ke liye bohat acha hy aur ap ka thread bi boht acha
                he mujh ko es mein sekhny ke liye bohat kuch mila he aur mein isko bohat zyada like krta hon lekin jahan tak ap ke
                thread ke jawab ka taluq he to main abhi new hon mujh ko sahi tarah se pata nahi he islye abhi main sirf study kar raha hon thanks...
                • #9 Collapse

According to me the best way through which traders could be able to manage their margin is not t invest all of your capital in your trades. You should divide your capital in smaller parts then do invest that smaller parts in multiple trades. In this way you can easily manage your margin level in trades.
                  • #10 Collapse

Money management is very important for trader. If trader know about this market then trader need to learn how to survive money management system is the main thing so trade need to use low leverage and trade with small lots.
                    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                    • #11 Collapse

humain money ko manage kar kay trade main kam karna ho ga jis say achi earning hasil ho sakti hay humain hard work karna ho ga ta kay market main trade main loss km ho sakay or achi earning b hasil ho sakay
                      "The mind is everything, What you think you become"

اب آن لائن

Working...
                      X