which site do you visit for news
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #136 Collapse

We've already put in 2 several weeks in forex now i feel well informed. I not have taken much gain from bonus even so demo account could it be being very helpful to myself. I want to learn forex faster and open my very own account within half a year from at this time.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #137 Collapse

forex ki trading mein aik method hota hai fundamental stratgey is kay mutabik ap market ki news par dependent rehty hain for trading. mein ************.com use karta hon for news of market.
      • #138 Collapse

From time to time when i will be trading a very volatile news, i want to place a new trade, my system freezes and also i cannot really understand why it really is like which. But following your volatility get calmed straight down, it will certainly unfreeze.
        • #139 Collapse

mai tu forex yard aur federal reserve ki site se news parta hu aur ye easy hai aur mai es mai kafi had tak news pe he depend karta hu ye acha hai news trading
          • #140 Collapse

forex ak international trading ha jis may hamay new kay ley jo site visit karty han wo investing.com ha aur www.************.com ha en dono ko hum news kay ley visit karty han jo kha artical news aur is thara ke chezo ko view karny kay ley dakhty han jis say hamay bhe kafe zeyada information melte han
            • #141 Collapse

you can see the news of this market by visiting ************,in this sites all news of Forex market are available and you can do trading with news,the news are very important in this market,do more trading with more sense of mind and enjoy to this market.
              • #142 Collapse

me ne to hamesha forex factory use ki he waha latest news ko read kr ke hamesha trading krta hn is liye coferm baaat ka kisi ko pata nhi huta bus tukkay lagate hain is liye koi signal wali market wali site knowledge ne honi chahye jis se ap tradin kr sako without loss........
                • #143 Collapse

G bhai apne acha sawal kia hai lekin mere khayl se toh mein abhi forex trading mein new hun is liye mein news nhi dekhta lekin ap ko analysis kr k trading krni chahiye ye shayed best hai......
                  • #144 Collapse

there are many web sites are available in the internet through which we can get the more news but you should know the affect of the economic news on the market because through the economic news market move high.
                    • #145 Collapse

This will be the reality our fiend and I am aware those professionals whose are depended for the indicator signs, indicators get them to always trick. So, use indicators limited to anlysis but not follow them to make your trading.

• #146 Collapse

it just isn't possible to locate any signal which can be 100%. there is no signals or perhaps indicators or perhaps other helping tools which can be 100 accurate and accurate. they never can grant us such as reliable news, signals or perhaps forecast in any respect. they only can grant us a number of idea concerning the trade along with trend. so you ought not depend about them at just about all. you ought to depend in fundamental, techie analysis along with world financial news.
                        • #147 Collapse

he reason for this is just too simple and it is well known that when you are on very high lot size, then in the event you allow the market to visit too much against people, then you are putting the live of your account bin a very big danger and also this can spell trouble if care is just not taking some time, but when you find yourself on low lot sizing, then you can give as numerous pips as possible for your stop loss because if your market goes against people, then it is not about to affect your account an excessive amount of.
                          • #148 Collapse

Well i do think utilizing your warning is a good alternative yet depending 100% on signals given it presumes the marketplace activities nonetheless they aren't often exact as a result of many news generate current market consider unexpected alterations.

• #149 Collapse

yes i would like to share that i usually visit economies.com and investing.com for news purposes, these sites have reliable news and i get so much profit when i consider the news of these sites, so you must also join these sites for news
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #150 Collapse

The best way to earn money in forex trading is to make sure that we do know how to do analysis. I do recommend that we spend more time trading in forex and become a rich trader. I really do enjoy making big money in forex trading right now. I do believe that in the long run I can really achieve a great deal of trading capital. Money is good in forex trading and this is the main reason why I am in forex trading right now.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X