Under 18 boys can do forex?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #31 Collapse

g han forex k buisness mein under 18 years k larke b kam kar sakte hen aur wo verifcation k liye apne walden k docuements ko use kar sakte hen aur is tara se hud kam kar sakte hen aur aek acha faida hasel ker sakte hen
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #32 Collapse

Forex that make you rich quick, rather the more profit you trade for the more risk you are gonig to face, wise trader grow slowly by earning decent profit but with certain safeguards like risk management and capital management and earn conssitent profit.

• #33 Collapse

well jnab , a p ne jo pocha hein k under 18 yrs k boys kar saktay ehin k nai forex tu mein yeh kahoon gee k haan g koi mana nai hein , ap b yahan pe a kar postings kar k ap na bonus bna saktay ho n apni way of livng ko bhetar bna saktay ho
        • #34 Collapse

If you want to earn in the forex trading then you must have to remember one thing that is you do not think like that you have to make lot of money in short period of time.

• #35 Collapse

Forex Trading is follow stratagy must be gain, Forex is not a quick way to make money a it takes lot of time, efforts and hard work to achieve success in forex and to be able to make consistent profits from it.

• #36 Collapse

Quick way to earn money,most of the beginners think that forex makes me as a millionaire in over night.in my opinion you should do several analysis in your favorite currency pairs,derive strategies for timing trends,good money,risk management plans and practice it in demo account itself.then you enter into a real account do trade and you will good profit with enormous experiences.

• #37 Collapse

jee bilkul sahi kaha trading hum kar saktay hain lekin uske liye bohat zaruri hai kay humaray pas knowledge ho or humain demo pe practice bhi karni chahye. takay real account pe trading kay waqt koi masla na ho.
                • #38 Collapse

You need practice and a high level of concentration to walk on a rope. Once you strike the balance, it is a cake walk. In forex you need a tested forex trading strategy that suits your trading style and by strictly following money management, It can be a very good business to make quick money.

• #39 Collapse

Earn profit from forex trading and I think forex trading should not be taken as quick way to earn money otherwise it will become a quick way to lose money. We need to have a lot of experience and knowledge a consistent profit from forex.

• #40 Collapse

forex is a quick way to make money. On the other hand forex is also a quick way to lose money. It all depends on our ability to acquire forex knowledge and successfully apply it on our trading as fast as possible. It is not an easy journey and not everybody can succeed in this line of business.

• #41 Collapse

G han wo forex ko kar sakty ha lakin us k liye unhen is business k bary me achi learning chahey ho gi or kafi hardworking karni hogi tb hi wo is business me positive result hasil kar paeyn gyn or forex me kisi bhi age k log is ko kar sakty hain
                        • #42 Collapse

You will think that forex is fast way to earn money, but for those who had spent more time in forex they will understand that forex is more harder than that. it's true forex contain a huge opportunity where everything seem possible, but to realize those opportunities you'll have to prepare yourself with good knowledge, skills and management.

• #43 Collapse

aap agar 18 sal sy kam han to aap trading kar skty han lakin us k lye aap ka id card phr kam kr kr k hmain experience b ho jata ha or phr kam acha ho jata ha
                            • #44 Collapse

forex is a quick rich scheme business is wrong and make a trader lots of failure, to be able to produce and gain in this business, we need to pass through many processes to achieve it, and the process is taken does not happen instantly, but it takes time for a little while.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #45 Collapse

Friends i must say u please share your experience and knowledge here it's a good for us, this time we all need knowledge of each other so share your experience whether it is less but help full. that's all guys....... thank you very much.... please share.... ;)

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X