*How to trade forex with little or no loss?*
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #376 Collapse

Forex - foreign exchange market exchange (currency or forex) is the largest financial markets and most liquid in the world. Where a trade value of five trillion dollars is the day (by April April 2013). Trading in this market includes the sale and purchase of the world's currencies and make profits by taking advantage of differences between the exchange rates and the success but not easily

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #377 Collapse

bhai jan loss aap ka waqt ke sath sath he kam hota hai jese aap ka experience barhta hai wese aap ke pas profit bhi barhta hai or loss kam se kam hona shuru ho jata hai or aap ko trading bhi phir easy lagna shuru ho jati hai .
      • #378 Collapse

The leverage is one of the most dangerous things in the field of forex which is calculated by how much you will gain or lose from one point in the deal, a double-edged sword must be careful and good management of capital

• #379 Collapse

Alsoq.asthaddamh is the price index in the forex refers to the currency rate currently in circulation in the market. The price is always the two currencies, for example: EUR / USD, AUD / JPY or USD / JPY. It referred to as the first of the two currencies currency base currency while the second currency is referred to secondary currency. The accuracy rate of up to 1/10000 two currencies (ie until 4 right of the decimal) numbers; with the exception of the Japanese Yen, where the degree of accuracy of up to 100/1 (ie, the second number right of the decimal). Price is always made up of two numbers. The first number is always the offer or sale price, and the second is the demand or the purchase price
          • #380 Collapse

but not everything, of course. Because if you were not able to get out in a timely manner or keep Bjrotk during trading, the implications would be severe
            • #381 Collapse

gee haan forex mein loss kay baghar trading tab ho gi jb trader apne trading mein sahih work kre ga aor apne trading mein mistakes nhi kre ga to woh sahih trading kr lay ga aor loss nhi kre ga
              • #382 Collapse

This error is due to poor circulation plan and poor money management strategy.of course we need to fight with our mind to stop greed.because controlling or stopping greed is not so easy for us.we need to work hard for this.greed is so much dangerous for us.if we trade with huge greed then loss is sure for us.every good trader control their greed during trading time.greed is huge risky for us.
                • #383 Collapse

Involving US dollar transactions in the creditor by $ 100,000, and indicates the dollar account for the client account stay unchanged.
                  • #384 Collapse

when you trade stocks and parallel index for these shares (on different accounts) and you see in their movements, it is impossible to determine to what to listen. The only way to sell something long-term and medium- to something. And by the way there is such a thing as Multiterminal, I found the craftsmen who rigged it under several brokers.

• #385 Collapse

Dear hmen is business me loss se bachna ha tu us k liye hmen chahe k hm is business me mehnat se kam kareen or is business me hmen achy experince se kam krna chahe tb hi hm is business me loss se bach skaty hain or is business me acha earn kr skayn gy
                      • #386 Collapse

Is business me hmen trade krni ha or hmen dreams ko pora karna ha tu us k liye hmen chahe k hm is business me mehnat se kam kreen kyun k agr hm mehnat se kam kareen gyn tu hm is business me asani se achi earning ho sakti ha or success kr skaty hain asay
                        • #387 Collapse

dear aghar ap forex trading mai trading karna chahte hai or ap chahte hai ke ap ko loss na ho to ap ko kam se kam 0.02 ki lot par kam kare or apne balance ko daikh kar forex trading mai trade karne se pehle theak se market ki analysis kare ........
                          • #388 Collapse

ye sb tou expereince pe depend hai aur thora part is main luck bhee role play karta hai but ager app ne demo pe khoob practice ki hai aur trading k tamam asools ko follow kia hai tou apko zaror better experience hogaya hai aur apne kaafi knollwedge hasil kar leee hai but then its upto you k ap low invest se start lain aur ahista ahista high pe aien
                            • #389 Collapse

Nhe G moja tu lagta ha ka asa koi mathod nhe ka ap forex main ek kam sa kam loss karing or zada sa zada profit karing haan mager ap forex main kam loss kar ka zada sa zada profit bana sakta haan ager ap forex main experience rakhta haan or knowledge ha ap ko tu,
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #390 Collapse

dear forex aik behtreen business hy ap ko mehnat ka acha reward mil jaye ga agar tu ap mehnat kro tab he acha faida hasil ho ga so ap mehnat kro...

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X