What is most dangerous job - Stock Exchange Or Forex trading?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #46 Collapse

Obviously the forex trading is one of the danger job. Stock market have low risk than the forex trading. If you have to take low risk then you can trade in the stock market and if you have to use high risk then you can trade in the forex market.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #47 Collapse

sir g mene to abi tk forex pe b kam start ni kya to me kya byan don.. or forex marketing k kam k bare me kafi kch suna he k forex sb se bhtr he... or jo chez sb se bhtr hoti he us se bhtr kch b ni hota...
      • #48 Collapse

maybe stock is safer than trading but i do not know about it with correctly, because i have been trading for several years and i never tried stock market,
        and it is a good time to know about with deeply

• #49 Collapse

forex is the most risk job. stock market also risk but most risk job is forex. if we trade forex,if we lose, we can lose our all money. but stock market price can going down. but price not going to zero. our stock balance is not going to zero. but forex we can lose our account.

• #50 Collapse

the risk is present in stock market and forex both. forex is very risky if you have not enough knowledge , experience and technique and you can loss your all money.
            but in stock market there are have chance to gambling and you can make loss.

• #51 Collapse

forex trading is most of easy job in whole world business if we have enough experience in this business. if you like to learn this business control your emotions , follow news, follow pair indicator chats and the go forward.

• #52 Collapse

Risk is the danjor no.1 of forex trading and we cannot avoid this trading. Because its present in shape of leverage and in shape of poor money managment so first thing is we must prepare ourself to encounter with risk.

• #53 Collapse

bhai agar ham knowledge k bagair koi kam karain tau vo dangerous hi hota hai. agar hamain stock exchange k baray mein knowledge nahi hoga tau vo b hamain difficult lage ga aur agar ham forex trading ko b without knowledge karain gay tau hamain iski b kuch samajh nahi lage gi.
                  • #54 Collapse

i think Stock is difficult than Forex..you know in Stocks there are many market movers who can play significant role to move the market against you...but in Forex no single individual moves the market..all trade with their own belief..so you get a spontaneous market..thats why i think Forex is relatively easy.

• #55 Collapse

I do think foreign exchange is far more risky compared to stock market since inside foreign exchange you need to observe the selling price at all times. You can create burning anytime and your consideration can also be no.

• #56 Collapse

Both are dangerous. From my point of view forex is more dangerous than stock market. Yo can earn some money from stock exchange if you know the basic. But in forex if you know the basic then come and trade and you will realize the fact. Forex is a risky business. With a wrong move our money can be disappeared at any time..

• #57 Collapse

i think dear both of them is dengrous for us but we can make it easy aur easy trough our knowledge we can gain profit to make it good in our life
                          • #58 Collapse

I think both are stock exchange and trading forex business dangerous, but stock exchange is most dangerous because after invest in stock exchange it may be up and down , most of the time may be loss and some time profit. forex business is profitable business few time may be lose in forex business

• #59 Collapse

the most dangeraous job is the job which have the risk for our self, trade is not the most of dangerous job in this world, just try to make profit consistentlly on trading business, you will not se any danger situation on this business.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #60 Collapse

you are wrong man. money can be make from other business, but if we lost one of our hand, where we can buy it?? even with alot of money I dont think we can have the same of our hand, I agree if forex is not dangerous business.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X