Why Forex is so popular?
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #586 Collapse

yes l am 100% happy with my trade because when l trade there l proud its and hopefully for my trade. l am happy that how l want to earn money and l will same money earn here and there are no limited earn money how you want to earn and you can gather here.so l think l am happy for my business.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #587 Collapse

forex ka business popular is waja se hai kiun ke is business se logo ko bohat faida hasil ho raha hai or log is me bohat zyada kama sakte hain isi waja se yeh logo me bohat he zyada popular hai agar forex me mehnat karte raha jae to is se best koi business nahi ho sakta hai .
      • #588 Collapse

IAS360 index analyzes the data based on the average selling price while other indicators to analyze the data based on the average selling prices. Way medium selling prices (take East price between the upper and lower prices), which gives a more realistic way than the average sales price image because they do not care about the upper and lower values ??for the prices of homes sold.Fundamental analysis is a market that is only carried out using the "real"
        • #589 Collapse

It is the smallest value of the currency and the price can vary with different currencies. For most currency pairs The point (Pip) is the fourth number after the decimal mark. However, in Japanese yen pairs, the point (Pip) is the second number after the decimal mark
          • #590 Collapse

The leverage is one of the most dangerous things in the field of forex which is calculated by how much you will gain or lose from one point in the deal, a double-edged sword must be careful and good management of capital
            • #591 Collapse

Forex popular is liya hay kay forex trading business ya real business hay is mai koai farod nahe hay forex trading mai hum ko real income mil the hay or forex ko log bohta pasand kar tha hay is liya forex bohta popular hay forex ko log ghar bethay job kar sak tha hay is liya forex popular hay..............

• #592 Collapse

dear wese to bohat se online business hai lakin forex trading aik best online business hai jis mai aghar ap chahe to apni invest save bi kar sakte hai or aghar na chahe to trading kar ke apne invest dobal kar sakte hai aise koi bi business nahi hai........
                • #593 Collapse

Yes it is very important for a trader to make sure that during the trading there is no greed and in their whole trading career they are totally greed free traders.Greed is a curse and this is the problem that majority of the traders face specially in the beginning of their career.Good Luck
                  • #594 Collapse

Main ap ne pint of view se yehee samjhtee hoon ke , forex business ees liye popular hai qu ke ees mein hum money investment pe dosre business se zyada unlimited profit earn ker sakte hain aur ees mein dhoka bhee nahee ho sakta yeh registered companies ke through hota hai ....
                    • #595 Collapse

There are 28 key indicator used in the United States. These indicators usually have a strong influence on the financial markets to this, the Forex traders must put them in account the when designing their trading strategies. Latest news and information are usually available on a number of Internet sites as the forex brokers typically provide this information to their customers as part of their services business
                      • #596 Collapse

The difference between the bid price (sale) price and demand (purchase). For example: If the price of the euro / US dollar currency pair 1.5034 / 1.5037 (or in other words, if the offer price of 1.5034 and 1.5037 price request), in this case the difference in points (spreads) 3 points (Pips). Simple points difference ensures that the trader entry and exit of the deals better
                        • #597 Collapse

which means that he will always be there is an urgent need for the existence of the forex market.
                          • #598 Collapse

G han ye business aik bht hi zyada popular business ha ye business aik asa business ha jis se hm apni dreams ko b asani se pora kar skaty hain ye business aik sb se acha business ha or ye business aik asa business ha jis ko hm pori dunia me kahin b kar skaty hain
                            • #599 Collapse

Log jo online work kar rahe hin wo ziyda tar forex trading ko pasand karte hin es ki wajah hoti he es ka highest ratio of profit aur profit bhi eisa jo asani se mil jata he es lei duniya se log es business min work kar rahe hin hum bhi es karobar min es lei hi aei hin k yahan se bari raqam earn kar sakin aur aik successful trader ban kar apni life achi guzar sakin.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #600 Collapse

Forex trading business is laye popular hai kay ye profitable business hai.YAha per traders ko ziada hard working nhi karna parti.Wo yaha per sirf start me hi hard working karty hai.Or apna career bana letay hai.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X